Perhaps - August 18. UPDATE IV: A New Hope (Radio Premiere Tomorrow?)

3 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

I have evidence, nothing I could discuss or share outside of a closed, private setting. The list I have has additional info, it's a screen shot of an email, obviously some of it is confidential. The actual file on my PC was last modified January 20, 2011. I recall getting it around that time. 

But in short, it lists Tonto, Cuban Skies, Nothin and Perhaps, and "4 Heavens" which is likely referring to the different versions of KOHD the band was working on, also confirmed by the Village leaks.

MSL more than likely listed those songs in one of his videos because he presumably also had this list then, among other things. 

Yes, the list names songs we have later confirmed were real song titles. So whoever made that list definitely was privy to at least some insider information. But that doesn't mean the entire list is real nor that it was songs intended for CD2. I have pointed out this before.

My argument doesn't mean that I know for fact that the list is fake (and just doesn't want to be explicit about it to reveal sitting on insider information), I am just a stickler for not calling something real unless we actually have proper evidence proving it is real. The inclusion of some real song titles doesn't make the entire list real, nor the alleged context of it. There have been way too many cases where ingenious fans have been faking stuff for various reasons, MSL being one of them. We ought to be careful about accepting things without proper evidence.

Then you say you have evidence that the list is real, I would welcome to see that evidence if you can share, possibly over PM.

As for the list dating to 2011: Wasn't MSL the one first sharing it in one of his infamous videos from 2011 where he was pathetically pretending to be forcing the band to go along with some weird plans he claimed they had? I don't trust MSL as far as I can throw the guy, and I can't even lift the fat fucker. So I am not convinced. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Yes, the list names songs we have later confirmed were real song titles. So whoever made that list definitely was privy to at least some insider information. But that doesn't mean the entire list is real nor that it was songs intended for CD2. I have pointed out this before.

My argument doesn't mean that I know for fact that the list is fake (and just doesn't want to be explicit about it to reveal sitting on insider information), I am just a stickler for not calling something real unless we actually have proper evidence proving it is real. The inclusion of some real song titles doesn't make the entire list real, nor the alleged context of it. There have been way too many cases where ingenious fans have been faking stuff for various reasons, MSL being one of them. We ought to be careful about accepting things without proper evidence.

Then you say you have evidence that the list is real, I would welcome to see that evidence if you can share, possibly over PM.

As for the list dating to 2011: Wasn't MSL the one first sharing it in one of his infamous videos from 2011 where he was pathetically pretending to be forcing the band to go along with some weird plans he claimed they had? I don't trust MSL as far as I can throw the guy, and I can't even lift the fat fucker. So I am not convinced. 

There was A LOT that went down involving MSL and things related to that list. Surprisingly, most of it was not BS. PM incoming.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Thanks. It's the same url that was posted on Reddit, only it had "nl" (Netherlands) instead of "ca" (Canada). But it's the same everywhere, it's not out in any country.

Sorry I didn’t know this was posted in a Reddit thread 

Just now, ajyoli said:

Sorry I didn’t know this was posted in a Reddit thread 

Oh, that's okay. From what I understand, what people from USA and Canada see on that page is that it's not available in their country. The rest of us in other countries see a message that the page doesn't exist. Maybe it's really placeholder.

Some idiots used the same exact url to make a troll post about The General, lol.

27 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I'm like 90% sure I saw that list before 2019, but I could be wrong. I (and probably most people) didn't think Perhaps was a song title, I read it more like "Perhaps we'll include OMG2, Light My Fire, etc." at the bottom of the list.

I 100% saw that song list in 2011. There were a lot of arguments back then about it being fake and one of the majors arguments for it being fake was that people did not think perhaps was a song title 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sweersa said:

A few folks had it as long ago as 2011, myself included. It has other Village songs on it. Here's a screen shot of it: 

y1h9ph.jpg

This is an interesting screenshot, because of the folder behind the image that has VLC media files corresponding to some of the song titles, including ones that we haven't heard ("Se7en" "CSkies"), or at least that we know of anyways. Is this implying that someone have copies of those songs? (although I wonder since "Ab urd" is listed, and I don't think that was known to be Silkworms until right before it was released?, so might this be someone trying to pull a fast one?). 

What's also interesting is the name of the folder is "7," which was rumored to be a title for CD2 in some circles.:huh:

Edited by cosmicblues