"The General" is officially delayed... but "The General" AND "Monsters" is (unofficially) out of the bag

1 hour ago, Nick85 said:

Jock on 95.5 here in Chicago just said a new GNR track could be popping up “sometime next week”! 😮

Haha...there ya go. That's your almost 7 week gap like in 2021! Wowwaweewa.....Spidey senses at the ready. General I salute you....

36 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

Check the juke boxes lol

Checkin the fuckin chicken houses!!!!

In a cruel twist of irony, I received a beautiful boxset of a remaster of an album from the Replacements (Tommy Stinson) in the mail. And I was curious why it didn't have a new mix of a song on it. Come to find out, the new mix of that particular song is exclusively on a 7" that wasn't a part of my order. Luckily there were still two other versions of that song on the boxset! But go figure. 

11 hours ago, Blackstar said:

It isn't sold out on the international stores, so maybe you can buy it from there, e.g. the UK one (although I can imagine that the shipping will be more expensive for you).

Thanks for this. Yeah it's definitely higher but a sacrifice I'm willing to make. Told my work colleagues and they looked at me like this crazily excited nerd, and my boss is lending me his mp3/record player....... Bring it on. 

2 hours ago, General2112 said:

I’m really hoping that DJ was right. Can’t wait to see The General live after all these years. Richard was just saying in an interview not long ago they were trying to work it in the set

Is Ashba a GNR Truth Soothsayer these days? (loads of references in one there 😉)

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, bumbleslash69 said:

In a cruel twist of irony, I received a beautiful boxset of a remaster of an album from the Replacements (Tommy Stinson) in the mail. And I was curious why it didn't have a new mix of a song on it. Come to find out, the new mix of that particular song is exclusively on a 7" that wasn't a part of my order. Luckily there were still two other versions of that song on the boxset! But go figure. 

You’ll be glad to know that neither of the tracks on the 7” are exclusive; they are both on disc 3 of the box!

https://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/throw-the-mats-a-dime-the-replacements-news-discussion-thread.861933/page-117

• Like 1