"The General" is officially delayed... but "The General" AND "Monsters" is (unofficially) out of the bag

Guys, a friend of mine from the biz just showed me a bit from The General booklet. I’ve managed to take just a quick snapshot, but you can see this is the real deal.  
Hope to get more if he’s back - I mean, he’s just left but may be back. 

20231012.jpg

1 minute ago, jamillos said:

Guys, a friend of mine from the biz just showed me a bit from The General booklet. I’ve managed to take just a quick snapshot, but you can see this is the real deal.  

20231012.jpg

Armatures will think this is AI

2 minutes ago, jamillos said:

20231012.jpg

Is his name Jason? :awesomeface:

Edited by D4NNY
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, jamillos said:

20231012.jpg

Ok, unbelievable but I got a chance to snap the back as well!

20231011.jpg

Edit: And here’s one from the inside! He may let me in on more, stay tuned.
However, from now on, I’ll only respond sporadically and in mysteriously short sentences (if at all). You have to understand.

20231010.jpg

THE GENERAL INLAY (TM)

Edited by jamillos
  • Haha 2

👀

https://open.spotify.com/track/4fUKE8EULjQdHF4zb0M8FO

Spoiler

Oh wait, you asked for The General instead of the Sergeant (Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band)? :awesomeface:

Sgt._Pepper's_Lonely_Hearts_Club_Band.jp

They've heard you've all been waiting for around 20 years for military men like them to come along. After all, "It was twenty years ago today, When Sgt. Pepper Taught the band to play".

I heard the General might be the fifth Beatle though, maybe he'll be coming along soon.

• Haha 2

I think we'll have to wait for a bit longer. I actually do have a friend who works for a big music streaming company, I asked him if The General will be released tomorrow, he doesn't have access to the servers as he's on vacation, but he's asked several of his co-workers for me. So far one of his co-workers answered "as soon as the major delivers the song to us", and another said "I can't predict the future, I assume it's a future release?". They don't even know what this song is. It appears they don't have the song in private on their servers yet nor do they have a release date or heard anything about it. Will have to wait for more answers, maybe someone knows in the publishing service.

I doubt it's scheduled for a digital release tomorrow considering there's no information for this song on their schedule for tonight or tomorrow.

Sorry for the bad  news, will keep you guys updated if I have anything new.

Edited by D..
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, D.. said:

I think we'll have to wait for a bit longer. I actually do have a friend who works for a big music streaming company, I asked him if The General will be released tomorrow, he doesn't have access to the servers as he's on vacation, but he's asked several of his co-workers for me. So far one of his co-workers answered "as soon as the major delivers the song to us", and another said "I can't predict the future, I assume it's a future release?". They don't even know what this song is. It appears they don't have the song in private on their servers yet nor do they have a release date or heard anything about it. Will have to wait for more answers, maybe someone knows the publishing service.

I doubt it's scheduled for a digital release tomorrow considering there's no information for this song on their schedule for tonight or tomorrow.

Sorry for the bad  news, will keep you guys updated if I have anything new.

Dankuvriendelijk