"The General" is officially delayed... but "The General" AND "Monsters" is (unofficially) out of the bag

Just got this, surprise surprise!

THANK YOU FOR PURCHASING FROM THE GUNS N' ROSES OFFICIAL STORE!

WE ARE REACHING OUT REGARDING YOUR ORDER #GNR70848 CONTAINING THE PERHAPS 7" VINYL.

THE RELEASE DATE FOR THIS ITEM HAS BEEN CHANGED. ORDERS CONTAINING THIS ITEM ARE NOW EXPECTED TO SHIP ON OR BEFORE 12/8/23

IF YOU DO NOT WANT THE AFFECTED ITEM(S) IN YOUR ORDER TO BE AUTOMATICALLY CANCELED ON 11/22/2023, PLEASE SIMPLY RESPOND BELOW SO THAT WE MAY ENSURE YOUR FULL ORDER REMAINS ACTIVE. PLEASE KNOW THAT BY CHOOSING TO KEEP YOUR ORDER, YOU MAY STILL REQUEST TO CANCEL IT AT ANY TIME PRIOR TO SHIPMENT.

The delay announcement issued NOW is laughable. Sure they should've know days in advance that it couldn't meet the deadline.

5 minutes ago, axljungle said:

The logical move is release the vinyl and some days after release in streaming. If they announce a release date some people will cancel the vinyl.

I wish they release the General in Halloween night

They released Perhaps in all streaming platforms months before the vinyl just fine. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

Edited by Voodoochild
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Kurwa said:

:)

The official release date for "The General" by Guns N' Roses has not yet been announced. The song was originally scheduled to be released as a B-side to the vinyl single "Perhaps" on October 27, 2023, but it was delayed.

There have been no updates from the band since the delay was announced, so it is unclear when "The General" will be released. However, fans are hoping that the song will be released sometime in 2024.

I will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates as they become available.

nothing new, I wrote 7 hours ago that it will be delayed