"The General" is officially delayed... but "The General" AND "Monsters" is (unofficially) out of the bag

They don't deserve any more attention of their fanbase, they have treated us like garbage for a long time and they keep doing the same fucking things, hope that the cash tour ends soon, should have ended a long time ago.

For how many time do they know this was going to be delayed? They wait at the last moment to say it.

Then december arrives and another email of delays and excuses as always and we keep waitint like stupid( I include myself)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Ah yea, The General is coming but not soon.

HANK YOU FOR PURCHASING FROM THE GUNS N' ROSES OFFICIAL STORE!

WE ARE REACHING OUT REGARDING YOUR ORDER CONTAINING THE PERHAPS 7" VINYL.

THE RELEASE DATE FOR THIS ITEM HAS BEEN CHANGED. ORDERS CONTAINING THIS ITEM ARE NOW EXPECTED TO SHIP ON OR BEFORE 12/8/23

IF YOU DO NOT WANT THE AFFECTED ITEM(S) IN YOUR ORDER TO BE AUTOMATICALLY CANCELED ON 11/22/2023, PLEASE SIMPLY RESPOND BELOW SO THAT WE MAY ENSURE YOUR FULL ORDER REMAINS ACTIVE. PLEASE KNOW THAT BY CHOOSING TO KEEP YOUR ORDER, YOU MAY STILL REQUEST TO CANCEL IT AT ANY TIME PRIOR TO SHIPMENT.

Edited by Spike Killer

I get that shit happens and it was a smart business move, but to announce this months ago and wait until practically the day of shipping to announce its delay is a huge slap in the face to the loyal fans who pump ungodly amounts of money into the GNR machine. I know this is par for the course and expected as a Gunner, but a bone would be nice every once in a while. All of those fucking songs and you can't release one ? 

• Like 2

Oh FFS.

You know when you wait for a train, and then when the scheduled time rolls around they tell you it's been delayed for two hours?

That's what this is like.

I'll just have to console myself with the new music from Prince and The Beatles, both of which are due imminently.

GnR ain't the only band in the world.