"The General" is officially delayed... but "The General" AND "Monsters" is (unofficially) out of the bag

15 minutes ago, DingBat said:

Let's do it tough guy, I'm back in London December, 12th.

We can do it at Paragon Kick Boxing Gym in Shoreditch, PM me your details and I'll get you a guest pass.

Cage or ring? Doesn't matter to me, you're getting whooped either way.

You're not going to start whining and crying when it doesn't go your way are you? You know, like you're doing now? 

I see the headline now: "The General is delayed two months, GNR fans start the Boston Massacre Part 2.

• GNFNR 1

Just now, JimiRose said:

:lol: Where you hiding till then? I'll come to you. How will i remove your nose from Fernandos rectum though? I wouldn't want you struggling from being shitblind

Because I think you're a big baby, I'm a fan of Fernando? How does that work? I couldn't care less about the man. 

I'm working away until then, it's a serious offer though, PM me your details and I'll arrange a guest pass for you.

I'll even get you a Nando's after to cheer you up after the whooping.

Has anything happened on time, without delay, change of plan at all with ANY release with this band ever? Certainly not since pre '99....everything has had a fuck up, if you trace Oh My God, thro Chinese, 3D Gig, Song false starts, Perhaps leak and delay, to this and all that was meant/rumoured to happen inbetween and never did...

It's tradition at this point and just how it is and always WILL be. If (like most of us) you can be on board with that, we'll go nuts today (and a bit of tomorrow) and then come Dec 7th we'll do this ALL again but hopefully we all party like it's 99 (a reference that works for both Guns and Prince...) which is a good cue, as I'm away to listen to 33 new Prince tracks that are being released in 40 minutes....hopefully his estate don't send an email in 39 minutes "Sorry but Prince telepathically communicated to us this morning to pull the release..."

Edited by colonizedmind
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, timoteo said:

Not as cringe as delaying a shipping for a month and change the day the bill was due though. 

Both fucking retarded.

But threatening to kick someone's ass on the internet because a vinyl with 2 songs was delayed is the most psychotic, pathetic and ridiculous thing I've ever witnessed online 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, beardedranga said:

Yes we are, kind of goes without saying being on a dedicated forum though 

Just now, GoBucky said:

Lol, even the magic 8 ball are delayed?

They don't want us asking it questions about The General !

"Magic 8 ball....when is it released?""where art thou General?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, colonizedmind said:

Has anything happened on time, without delay, change of plan at all with ANY release with this band ever? Certainly not since pre '99....everything has had a fuck up, if you Tracey Oh My God, thro Chinese, 3D Gig, Song false starts, Perhaps leak and delay, to this and all that was meant/rumoured to happen inbetween and never did...

It's tradition at this point and just how it is and always WILL be. If (like most of us) you can be on board with that, we'll go nuts today (and a bit of tomorrow) and then come Dec 7th we'll do this ALL again but hopefully we all party like it's 99 (a reference that works for both Guns and Prince...) which is a good cue, as I'm away to listen to 33 new Prince tracks that are being released in 40 minutes....hopefully his estate don't send an email in 39 minutes "Sorry but Prince telepathically communicated to us this morning to pull the release..."

Team Brazil just counting down the days until they can release posthumous box sets 🤑

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kanecrescente said:

Let's not go round dishing out bans now ffs. We lost Pele to this and he was right all along. 

Agreed. Bring Back Pele. 

2 minutes ago, timoteo said:

Not as cringe as delaying a shipping for a month and change the day the bill was due though. 

Word.

3 minutes ago, DingBat said:

Because I think you're a big baby

babies are pure in their emotions. They get abused or mistreated they act out and dont take that shit. The biggest babies are the ones just accepting this shit from GnR 'Oh lol it's GnR being unreliable again' 

I tell you what, get fernando down, i'll warm up on him then we can get in the ring then have a nandos afterwards. And fernando can pay 

• Haha 1