"The General" is officially delayed... but "The General" AND "Monsters" is (unofficially) out of the bag

end of days is in all streaming services 

9 hours ago, Cosmo said:

Just remembered: GnR released Oh My God, their first single in 5 years at the time, as a track in the official motion picture soundtrack for the critically-panned and commercially unsuccesful movie, End of Days. And it still is not officially available in any other format, including streaming :shrugs:

ab67616d0000b2738000b4a89e2e1834a0b5ffa9.jpeg

Edited by Gimmick

24 minutes ago, steelestar said:

its official release on digital streaming services

Back to this fantasy already?

41 minutes ago, saint_seiya_aka_buckethead said:

friend in the industry says the general will be played at hollywood bowl and filmed professionally for a music video 

Your "friend" also gave you the song already but you're not smart enough to know how to upload it.

You've been indulged too much. Now you've turned on the spigot of horse shit.

41 minutes ago, saint_seiya_aka_buckethead said:

Edited by Slugworth

1 minute ago, oneway23 said:

Oh boy...sorry for getting wires crossed.  I was saying so in a joking manner...it was said sort of sarcastically.  I apologize.  Did not realize English was not your primary language.

Yes, English is indeed not my native language. But as poor as my English may be, I thought that I understood what "don't give them any ideas" means, considering also that I have seen it being said on here so many times and on so many occasions, although I didn't get the point of the joke.

Anyway, I give up, lol. The thread is getting too crazy for me to handle.

14 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Yes, English is indeed not my native language. But as poor as my English may be, I thought that I understood what "don't give them any ideas" means, considering also that I have seen it being said on here so many times and on so many occasions, although I didn't get the point of the joke.

Anyway, I give up, lol. The thread is getting too crazy for me to handle.

I tried to be a decent gentleman and apologize, and I get a terse, neurotic response back.  Alrighty!  Enjoy your evening.

My friend in the industry said every time I spread my cheeks, gold bullion spills forth.

3 minutes ago, downzy said:

Guns fans are to rock music as Mets fans are to baseball. 

Not so.  Mets have at least made it to the world series a couple of times in the past two decades.  I wouldn't even consider the last two decades of GnR to be a proper pennant chase.  

GnR's season is metaphorically over by June every year:lol:

Edited by oneway23

1 minute ago, oneway23 said:

I tried to be a decent gentleman and apologize, and I get a terse, neurotic response back.  Alrighty!  Enjoy your evening.

I don't even know why you felt the need to "apologize". There was nothing personal in the discussion by that point.

Anyway, have a nice evening, too.

2 minutes ago, oneway23 said:

Mets have at least made it to the world series a couple of times in the past two decades.

Mets last won the world series in ‘86, with one appearance since then in 2000 (which they lost). 

3 minutes ago, oneway23 said:

GnR's season is metaphorically over by June every year:lol:

Google Stewie Griffin Mets Fan. 

8 minutes ago, downzy said:

Mets last won the world series in ‘86, with one appearance since then in 2000 (which they lost). 

You've forgotten about 2015! (which...well, they lost LOL)

In any case, I'd back the Mets winning another World Series  any day of the week before a new Guns record, but, hey, as David Lee Roth once said, "Hope springs eternal!"  Who am I to piss on the dream?

Google Stewie Griffin Mets Fan = Incredible!:lol::lol::thumbsup:

Edited by oneway23

9 minutes ago, oneway23 said:

You've forgotten about 2015! (which...well, they lost LOL)

You’re right!  Completely forgot the Mets lost in 2015. 

Either way, your defence of the Mets feels familiar as a Guns fan 🤪

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Real McCoy said:

The fact that you believe a damn word that comes out of Fernando’s mouth is concerning. He’s lied to the fanbase numerous times. And what kind of communication has he given on Reddit from cringy cryptic one or two word responses that don’t mean a damn thing anyway?

Remember when Fernando and Axl decked that photographer in the airport… Well Axl floored him but Fernando said “yeah sup now bitch” or something afterwards…

This isn’t relevant to the conversation btw, it’s just when you mentioned his name it reminded me of the video.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Slugworth said:

83ze7y.jpg

Do you not know what a release date is? How about the part where the band accepted money along with a shipping date? Foreign concepts to you?

All I saw was a shipping date for a single already released. Shipping date means means it gets to my mailbox when it gets to my mailbox. 

See how I put a valid point of view out calmly without accusing you of being high or insulting a person's intelligence. 

You have yourself a good day 🙏

Looks like the general perhaps shrugged the atlas, huh. :lol:

Hey, I’d be disappointed if things actually worked as supposed to / as promised. Delaying the thing on the last day and not saying a word on the social media as if it doesn’t exist at all? Now that’s my GNR! 

5 minutes ago, Sledge said:

All I saw was a shipping date for a single already released. Shipping date means means it gets to my mailbox when it gets to my mailbox. 

See how I put a valid point of view out calmly without accusing you of being high or insulting a person's intelligence. 

You have yourself a good day 🙏

This web, which is official, said Vinyl of Perhaps PLUS The General on 10/27/23 (now changed) and accepted money for it. That counts as a promise in my book (using just basic logic, not to mention it's a legal agreement). So yes, it was promised. 

https://gnrmerch.com/products/perhaps-7-vinyl

Edited by jamillos
  • Like 1

On 10/20/2023 at 11:04 PM, Live Like a Suicide said:

Someone get the MyGnr CSI team on the case to email a Universal office for clarification.

I emailed them a few days ago. Today they finally got back to me :D (around 14 hours ago, but I only checked it now, after the forum meltdown)

My email:

(Désolé pour le français approximatif, j'utilise un traducteur)

Bonjour,

Auparavant, il était indiqué que pour le "GUNS N' ROSES - Perhaps - Vinyle 45T exclusif", la date de livraison était le 27 octobre 2023. Désormais, il est indiqué "Livraison à partir du 31 Décembre 2023". Cette nouvelle date s'applique-t-elle à toutes les commandes, y compris les précommandes existantes, ou est-ce pour les commandes à partir de maintenant, et la date de livraison des précommandes existantes n'est pas affectée ?

Merci beaucoup

Reply:

Hi, 

Thank you for reaching out!

We can speak English if you prefer.
Yes, the new release is for all orders (past and new). 
We don't find any order with your email address _____________

Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you for your patience and support

Edited by BucketEgg
  • Thanks 1