"The General" is officially delayed... but "The General" AND "Monsters" is (unofficially) out of the bag

1 hour ago, rumandraisin said:

A lot of us have felt this way since 2011. Yet we all keep coming back, there's something addictive about the neverending dissapointment. 

It’s like a Friend's end of season cliffhanger, except daily.

In the last season cliffhanger Ross and Rachel have just about got back together, yet despite the episode being shit you tune in for the new season in the hope they got together and lived happily ever after and it’s a good episode, only to find out they are on a break again and it is still shit.

1 hour ago, username said:

There's a 212 page (and counting) thread full of people being surprised and/or outraged by what I predicted from the start. 

I can only conclude that I'm psychic as well as a genius. 

I don’t think anyone is surprised 😂

36 minutes ago, whiny said:

haven't posted in a long time ... and i don't think i ever will again. this is really a low point (in a series of low points) ... so after all that patience for years and a series of "more of the same"-world-tours filled with mostly uninspired, often predictable and sloppy live performances (at least vocalwise) that have turned ax into a parody of himself ... what's left and what the band or management are pulling off right now is nothing short of a failure to communicate, a mean n' chronically disrespectful foolery (at least of the real fanbase), an ongoing waving of imaginary carrots and a logistical bankruptcy (not to speak of the creative one,  when you think of how unloving and unkind they treated a potentially ok song like "hard skool")  ... clinging to this band and still hoping for something interesting or actively supporting them has become like a symptom of a well developed "stockholm syndrom". if i weren't home already, i'd say: "thank you lame ass ..." (well you know the words). this is really it, i think i'm done.

Let us know your thoughts when you get your vinyl in the mail! 

1 minute ago, timoteo said:

Yet another bootlicker telling fans how to fan

gatekeeping gaslighting 

You are a special brand of retard. 

How can the botch of a new release surprise you? Since when does GNR have their shit together?

Interesting artwork for tonight's show:

It's October 27th, who knows? They may debut The General live tonight & put it afterwards on Youtube, fingers crossed. Didn't they do something similar with Absurd?

I find the artwork telling, could be wrong.

• Like 1