Biggest non GN'R collection.

Gunner Gilby

Obviously everyones here cos we love GN'R and collect an insane amount of lithos, t shirts hoodies, bootlegs etc... My question is what's your second and maybe even third biggest non GN'R things you follow and collect.

For me it's Dr Who. Got all the classic series on VHS, DVDs and bit by bit on Blu Ray. All of Nu Who on a combination of DVD and Blu-ray. Then there's novels, annuals, other books, comics, graphic novels, the Dr Who magazine. Got some of the Big Finish audios too. Plus a ridiculous amount of DW t shirts.

After that it's NZ bands Split Enz and Crowded House. Fronted by Tim and Neil Finn. There was a fanclub that put out a lot of great live shows on CD and DVD. Plus books and other fanclub only collectibles.

I collect magnets. I do a lot of travelling and they're a lightweight & cheap souvenir that I can buy from every country I visit. When I get home they don't take up any room in my house as I just stick them on my fridge, and it's a nice way of remembering all of the places I've been :) 

• Like 1

Collected The Amazing Spider-Man from 1997-2007, when they shit the bed with One More Day/Brand New Day :/ 

Past few months started putting together a very small 4K Blu Ray/Regular Blu Ray collection of Hong Kong action films.

Generally try not to collect too much physical stuff as my apartment is small and I travel a lot.

• Like 1

I have quite a large Iron Maiden collection - tour shirts, vinyl, stage memorabilia (picks, wristbands, set lists, etc). But it’s been pretty stagnant over the last few years as Iron Maiden hasn’t really been as big a part of my life. 

The collection I’m more currently focused on is football kits. It’s primarily West Ham (The club I support) and national team shirts, but there’s also some other random clubs mixed in. I’m hoping to get a kit from every FIFA-affiliated national team in the world, and so far I’m at about 75/210. On the West Jam front I’ve got some vintage kits, some rare kits, and even a few matchworn kits. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...