11/01/23 - Los Angeles, CA - The Hollywood Bowl

alfierose

Just now, ZoSoRose said:

Thanks! I’ll just eBay one to avoid the headache :(

It was crazy! I saw one girl who had VIP walk out with def more than 2….

def gotta get here at doors to be able to get one. This is an insanley cool venue though! I’m an east coaster, so my shows are usually in NY or surrounding area. 

2 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

What happened? I haven't been keeping up with the show threads lately, has she not been there?

Who, Frank or Richard?

Word on the street... I mean come on. 

The word on the street probably stems from the one or two shows recently that Frank seemed checked out. I doubt there's much legitimacy ti this speculation. Melissa? I don't know, there's more chance of her leaving. No 1 she's young and she has solo aspirations and doesn't just want to be forever known as an additional musician for gnr, no matter how much of an honour it is to be given such a huge gig. No 2 she's clearly been having a very tough on this past run with the death of her friend right around the start of the shows. I would be surprised if Frank left or was replaced but Melissa is more likely to want out of these long tours. She might be completely happy with the tours and love the foundation it affords her, who knows! as far as he sickness, wishing her well and hoping she gets to at least play one of these last nights.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Coma16 said:

I dont think we'll see her in the lineup moving forward (hopefully we do, i really like her backing vocals and vibe). Word on the street another member is gone after this leg as well.

Are you still not going to explain this? Why do you think Melissa is out? Who else is leaving? Why do you think they are?

• Like 1

Just now, AxlRoseCDII said:

Coma16 has always posted vague mumblings. He is not an insider to the best of our knowledge. As of right now, there is no reason to assume a line up change is imminent.

There's always people spreading rumours at the end of every leg or when there's a break.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

Word on the street... I mean come on. 

The word on the street probably stems from the one or two shows recently that Frank seemed checked out. I doubt there's much legitimacy ti this speculation. Melissa? I don't know, there's more chance of her leaving. No 1 she's young and she has solo aspirations and doesn't just want to be forever known as an additional musician for gnr, no matter how much of an honour it is to be given such a huge gig. No 2 she's clearly been having a very tough on this past run with the death of her friend right around the start of the shows. I would be surprised if Frank left or was replaced but Melissa is more likely to want out of these long tours. She might be completely happy with the tours and love the foundation it affords her, who knows! as far as he sickness, wishing her well and hoping she gets to at least play one of these last nights.

I hope Melissa stays. I could definitely see her leaving though. Which would be a shame for the band but understandable.  If it just doesn't fit with her career goals anymore.

I can't imagine Frank leaving unless he just is tired of touring and ready to settle down.

Axl, Slash, Duff, Richard and Dizzy are not going anywhere.

3 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

How were they? I haven't seen them in years now (when they were touring Lonely Boy) but they were amazing live!

They were really good honestly! My favorite opener I’ve seen with guns recently was def Mammoth WVH, but black keys were great! I’d say olace was 65%-70% filled up by the time black keys started

2 minutes ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

I’m wondering since it’s a back to back that they may leave the Merch Truck site open and there will be the chance to purchase both tees in one order.

That would be ideal!! They showed TMMRS litho shirt on the big screen, but it ain’t up on the site as of now. Hopefully they could keep night one up for tmmr too