11/01/23 - Los Angeles, CA - The Hollywood Bowl

alfierose

• alfierose changed the title to 11/01/23 - Los Angeles, CA - The Hollywood Bowl
  • alfierose pinned this topic

Unfortunately due to my work schedule it is hard to find the time to go to these two shows, however I would have worked harder to free up my schedule if I didn't already spend a ton of money traveling to San Diego to see GNR because at that point no LA date had been announced lmao

If these are the shows they bust out The General / Monsters I swear :lol: however I hope they do for those who will be there

2 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Bought a $50 cheapo ticket the other night since I enjoyed The General/Monsters and was in a GNR mood. Dreading parking but excited to see them again.

If this helps, I always do the Park and Ride for the Bowl!  Round trip is like 7 bucks and there are a ton of locations you can park for it not far away from the Bowl so you can avoid the stacked parking

I did that when I saw Sting earlier this month there and we probably got to our car faster doing that too than those who have to wait for their neighbors in the stacked parking chaos lol

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

Unfortunately due to my work schedule it is hard to find the time to go to these two shows, however I would have worked harder to free up my schedule if I didn't already spend a ton of money traveling to San Diego to see GNR because at that point no LA date had been announced lmao

If these are the shows they bust out The General / Monsters I swear :lol: however I hope they do for those who will be there

i travelled from Modesto, CA to San Diego and damn it was worth it haha.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, colonizedmind said:

Probably comes to nothing but hoping for at least a couple of special setlist surprises for the close of the tour....they did post that setlist what would you add message a week ago, so slight hope that was to gage what folk would like to see....there was a BIG reaponse! 

Izzy and Steven? would be cool because of the venue there at

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, colonizedmind said:

Probably comes to nothing but hoping for at least a couple of special setlist surprises for the close of the tour....they did post that setlist what would you add message a week ago, so slight hope that was to gage what folk would like to see....there was a BIG reaponse! 

Doubtful. They post those pics occasionally and they never lead to anything drastic

3 hours ago, kingcanyon said:

Izzy and Steven? would be cool because of the venue there at

Not happening. If it didn't happen at the Troubadour, the Apollo, or the Forum, it's not going to happen here

2 hours ago, DSTK said:

No more special than anywhere else like the apollo , MSG etc like someone else said, it's just a couple of back to back shows & the endings of a tour 

Disagree, it's legendary.  Not the end of GNR's tour.  Nov 5 @ Toluca, MX Hell And Heaven Fest.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

I dont think we'll see her in the lineup moving forward (hopefully we do, i really like her backing vocals and vibe). Word on the street another member is gone after this leg as well.

Huh?

You can't dangle that carrot, tell us more

38 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

I dont think we'll see her in the lineup moving forward (hopefully we do, i really like her backing vocals and vibe). Word on the street another member is gone after this leg as well.

Frank? only one i would think of. unless Richards going

Edited by kingcanyon