Get well, Melissa!

12 minutes ago, D4NNY said:

Each perfectly talented in their own right but overall the comment is ABSUЯD. Melissa’s voice is incredible, if you have a chance to listen to any of her solo efforts or live videos on YT you should, you’d hear her range and power. Add in her keys/synth abilities, she is where she is because of her talents

Just ask Brain....

• Like 1

I hope she will feel better too.

I remember earlier in the year, there was some comments in one of the show threads saying she looked bored or disinterested. But considering her instagram posts, she's still pretty bummed out about a friend of hers dying young. and now she's dealing with this illness too. :(

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, BucketEgg said:

I hope she will feel better too.

I remember earlier in the year, there was some comments in one of the show threads saying she looked bored or disinterested. But considering her instagram posts, she's still pretty bummed out about a friend of hers dying young. and now she's dealing with this illness too. :(

She does seem less 'active' in shows these days, hopefully this isn't a longer-term thing that's been building.

Love what she brings to the band and hope she gets better soon!

On 10/30/2023 at 11:35 PM, Bitchisback said:

pitman and ashba were the absolute fucking worst lol 

When I was younger and learning what modern GNR was (2009 era), I couldn't even watch videos of them because I thought it was so corny. Fast forward to now, watching those same videos it was all Ashba and Pitman making me think that lol

I hope she is feeling better.

I wonder if Pitman was on standby for a bit there. :P 

On 10/30/2023 at 11:32 PM, GNRRHCP98 said:

Pitman stuck out like a sore thumb… his “AHHHHHHHs” during WTTJ bugged the crap out of me. 

That was terrible! Sounded like a dirty duck in dawn dish soap after an oil disaster. 

• Haha 1

On 10/30/2023 at 5:50 AM, Live Like a Suicide said:

She's a million times better than Pitman... Hope she get better soon.

Based on what? They're doing the same thing on stage only her vocals are far more prominent. So as a backing singer yes, maybe, if you like her voice. I'm not a fan of it personally. 

Pitman was vital to CD both writing/recording and production wise. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rumandraisin said:

Based on what? They're doing the same thing on stage only her vocals are far more prominent. So as a backing singer yes, maybe, if you like her voice. I'm not a fan of it personally. 

Pitman was vital to CD both writing/recording and production wise. 

“Vital.” 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2