Axl Sued For Sexual Assault

13 hours ago, C.H. said:

While we’re still off topic I’ll ask a question. Do fans stalk/stake out Slash, Duff or the other band members homes like they do Axl? Maybe I haven’t seen it or heard about fans casually strolling up to Slash’s house whenever they feel like it to take photos of themselves outside of his front gate or hoping he’d be there so they can snap a photo or film him just because they feel entitled to do so.

Has Axl’s reclusiveness been a factor in him being targeted by some fans who feel justified in invading his privacy since he’s perceived as a rare catch? It doesn’t matter if he seems okay that his house is a tourist attraction or if he waves back or whatever, like, whatever happened to common sense and ngoodot going to people’s houses uninvited especially if you don’t actually know them? Just wondering. 

Good question, but yes reclusiveness play great part it, mystery help to it behavior. Slash and Duff are in everywhere.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, volxluvr said:

The preliminary conference was held today I just seen.  Don't know what the result was. 

I know nothing when it comes to legal things, is that a meeting between the lawyers or is this to determine the next step in the case? 

It was a conference between the attorneys and a judge to determine if Axl is declared served or not. The result of the conference hasn't been filed yet. They wanted the issue resolved before Axl's depo which I assume will still take place( unless something comes up to change it) Friday of next week. 

Edited by volxluvr
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, BluegrassBlues said:

I know nothing when it comes to legal things, is that a meeting between the lawyers or is this to determine the next step in the case? 

Yes, it's usually a first meeting of the parties (lawyers and the judge/s) to structure everything, timetable etc.

• Like 2

In a slightly related thing, P. Diddy is also being accused of sexual assault too. I personally remember thinking after R. Kelly's sexual assault Convictions and Sentencing I thought something like, "P. Diddy is lucky he hasn't been accused of sexual assault!" And cut to current times and P. Diddy is being accused of sexual assault too. 💡

12 hours ago, volxluvr said:

It was a conference between the attorneys and a judge to determine if Axl is declared served or not. The result of the conference hasn't been filed yet. They wanted the issue resolved before Axl's depo which I assume will still take place( unless something comes up to change it) Friday of next week. 

The next conference/hearing (which will be the compliance conference about the progress/status of the case) is set for Sept. 24, 2024, and the NOI due date (= the filing date of the form affirming that the depositions phase is completed and the case is ready for trial or other type of judgement) has been moved from Feb. 22, 2025 to Oct. 21, 2024.

So I guess there are no service issues. The purpose of the preliminary conference was the setting of the schedule and the case is proceeding with discovery (witness depositions etc.) which should be completed by September.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, volxluvr said:

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nyscef/DocumentList?docketId=R85Db/YNG1iqWjYMsL/tGw==&display=all&courtType=New York County Supreme Court

All's attorneys have filed a formal motion to dismiss Kennedy's lawsuit. Documents were filed yesterday. 

It's on the grounds that the documents were not served properly (and additionally about dismissing some of Kennedy's causes of action). It is accompanied by declarations from Beta, Vanessa's husband, another member of TB and Bernie Githuly (Axl's business manager) saying that they have not been served on Axl's behalf, as well as a picture of the gate the documents were affixed the second time as evidence that the gate is not the "door" at Axl's house.

• Like 2

Interesting how in the 6 pages detailed and graphic description of the "assault" in the Preliminary Statement they conveniently left out the complete part where he apologized to her and where she had consensual sex with him, sticking her finger in his a** to make him come...

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nyscef/ViewDocument?docIndex=LY2PDhqDQ34LXVWkylw8AQ==

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

@Blackstar what happened with Kat Benzova lawsuits?

It's where it was when I posted the last update:

The only thing that happened after that is that Kat filed a motion to dismiss GN'R's lawsuit and the court ruling for that is expected around April 25.

Kat's lawsuit is seemingly gone, Fernando is off the hook and the sexual harassment allegations are out of the picture.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Wow 1

28 minutes ago, Avillart said:

It's what all the stalkers have caused now - making everyone on the property paranoid... :nervous:

Edu.png

Would look a lot nicer with bandaid instead of tape...

serv.png

Who's is Eduardo Lebeis?

2 hours ago, Avillart said:

It's what all the stalkers have caused now - making everyone on the property paranoid... :nervous:

Edu.png

Would look a lot nicer with bandaid instead of tape...

serv.png

I think its the price of fame.  You can get some people who go really crazy and obsess about a 'celebrity' where they are basically stalking the person.

Its a downside of someone who didnt want to be famous but wanted to be the best damn rock n roll singer around and I totally get these peoples perspective when it comes to the need for safety, privacy and security.  There can be some really mentally unwell people around.

There is also an update in the lawsuit about Axl's mic. This case had gone to mediation (with an independent person as mediator). The mediator has now reported that the case has not been resolved.

2 hours ago, Ratam said:

Who's is Eduardo Lebeis?

One of Beta's siblings, as far as I know. 

2 hours ago, volxluvr said:

Really unprofessional to leave  important court documents taped to a outside gate without something to protect them from the weather(rain)

Yeah and not just the weather, given how people keep stalking the property. For some this may be a great trophy.

But also, it strikes me as somewhat unethical to "expose" him that way. Any neighbour or whoever passes by can look at the papers and draw (the wrong) conclusions. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

There is also an update in the lawsuit about Axl's mic. This case had gone to mediation (with an independent person as mediator). The mediator has now reported that the case has not been resolved.

Wow, while the video already showed and eye witnesses confirmed that nobody was hit by the mic.

The whole getting served thing is strange.

Oh ok Ill avoid everyone and stay locked in my mansion and now I havent been physically handed the documents the case can be dismissed.

Side note I dont think shielas case will hold up in court anyway but still.

2 hours ago, RnRHOFGNR said:

I think its the price of fame.  You can get some people who go really crazy and obsess about a 'celebrity' where they are basically stalking the person.

Its a downside of someone who didnt want to be famous but wanted to be the best damn rock n roll singer around and I totally get these peoples perspective when it comes to the need for safety, privacy and security.  There can be some really mentally unwell people around.

Probably another idiot looking for used bandaids 😂

17 minutes ago, vloors said:

The whole getting served thing is strange.

Oh ok Ill avoid everyone and stay locked in my mansion and now I havent been physically handed the documents the case can be dismissed.

Side note I dont think shielas case will hold up in court anyway but still.

Probably another idiot looking for used bandaids 😂

Just in case this has been misunderstood - the woman Eduardo Lebeis talks about was the woman sent from the court to serve the papers, not a stalker. 

It's the actual stalkers who have everyone on the property paranoid by now (can you blame Axl IF he's hiding in the house) and Eduardo telling her she was trespassing. 

His statement goes on: 

Edua.png

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nyscef/ViewDocument?docIndex=0Sg9bF90HE13h7t9LhpIVw==