Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

So now we can't even tell when Chris Pitman is saying something for real? As I've said in the past, I feel for the mods on this board, because between all band members who apparently have no command over the English language and all the multiple profiles these guys have on social media, there's a new conspiracy every hour of every day. I don't even care if Pitman's there. He adds absolutely nothing and I don't even hear him in the audience. But for god sake, just be clear about whether he's in or not or stop talking about anything GNR related. Please Pitman.

Edited by gunsfanoldie

Fake? Izzy. Fake? Pitman. It's just beyond ridiculous now. Btw, the doubts about the realness of Pitman concern only the "now" Pitman or also the "then" Pitman who moaned about being told to shut up by TB?

I'm sort of losing touch with it all...

6 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

what picture? post it and i'll google reverses search it to see if it comes up anywhere else 

12744305_10205888377229456_2522869366411

That fb post is still there, I tried to copy the link of the page and tried to post, but i guess there was some error. 

Wow. I like Pitman but do some of you think he's not running his page? This isn't Slash who has millions of likes and couldn't possibly respond to all of his fan messages if he spent all day doing it. Maybe he got one too many messages from kids in Brazil asking for his whatsapp messenger name and he snapped. I met the guy once and he was nice enough to me but again none of us know any of these guys in real life no matter how many times you interact with them on social media.

Edited by Subtle Signs