Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Waiting for Alt. Nation or Ultimateclassicrock (what a stupid fucking name) to write an "article" saying that Axl and Erin are back together and how it could endanger the reunion.

2 hours ago, Italian girl said:

In the meantime, from Erin's official account:

Screenshot_2016-06-20-06-59-45.png

Quick question... I remember somebody saying that Erin shut down her account and then came back and added the _ at the end of the username, and that it was originally "esperly". Why would anybody do that? If that is correct it seems to me that this is just a crazy fan. Or is there solid proof of it being her? 

That acount is 100% real.  Wich makes me think..  I havent seen that axl coment before ysmanl,  but asuming it happened. ( and before that particular song) ,  all the things miss esperly have said on instagram facebook etc, slash is back togheter with megan ( close friend of erin) and slash is back with gnr.. So...

The real question here would be..

Are axl and erin somehow seen each other again?? 

Is not a big deal, but this particular relationship ( if its there ) would be ( the way i see it), a "demons exorcist  "  for Mr Rose.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, downliner said:

Hope you don't think I'm trolling you @killuridols since we got into the Izzy topic in another thread, but we definitely have different opinions and I can't help but jump in to respond to your posts as they are so opposite to my opinions :)

Please don't get me wrong, I'm definitely not an Axl hater, but GNR fans waited from 1993 until 2008 for Chinese to be released, and it had lyrics like:

Axls scream in I.R.S is f'n badass we can all agree, it's just a shame that lazy lyrics like the above usually make me skip the song before I even get to the scream.

Izzy may not be the best lyricist ever, but he has consistently knocked out one catchy tune after another since leaving GNR (119 originals in total). Back in March/April Izzy said he was writing again, then a week ago he said he was mixing a song, and already us Izzy fans are hearing it for free. A lot may not consider it his best song to date, but the significant majority are enjoying it for what it is - yet another solid tune with that RNR spirit.

Don't you wish that Axl were more like Izzy? Knocking out an album of 10 decent songs every year? They may not be "epics", some may be filler, but nothing on Chinese was worth the wait anyway.... it couldn't possibly live up to the hype/mysteria. Just hit the record button, rock the fuck out, and release it..... rinse and repeat. I'd be as happy as a pig in shit if Axl would take this route :headbang: I think most of us diehards would be more than happy with Axl just screaming a load of bollocks over some killer riffs with the occassional solo thrown in for good measure :lol:

??????????

Axl's weight, look, emotions, psyche, significant others, upbringing, music, voice etc. are being discussed thoroughly in the Women's section (of course, men are welcome too). I think it's best to continue such topics there since it seems to spark a lot of arguments in the main section.

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

And he's almost smiling too......with a GNR fan :lol:

he loves us again! 

Only because he's with a pretty girl.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, darkknite63 said:

That dudes lost some weight, looks much thinner and healthier. Weight gain was probs from the meds he was on. Hope he gets back with Erin too, we need a sweet child pt2.

What meds was he on? We need an appetite for illusions part 2 :D

1 hour ago, jpduff said:

13450809_1234525923225616_6883170555364010894_n.jpg

He also looks better in white. He should keep it simple and dress like this on stage too

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

She holds tickets and has a GnR shirt? What is the source? Is this some unofficial VIP meet n greet exclusive?

Yes, but you have to arrive at the nearest airport 4 days prior to the show and it's on the 4th person in line. She was very lucky.

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 1:34 AM, vloors said:

If anything theres more of a connection to avocados in it lol but yes horribly written track. Whats happened to Izzy?

LOL @avocadoes. is this some kind of thing, maybe people bring avocadoes to his shows and toss them on stage? that might be cool... :P

It would be awesome if theres any Fans tht can take a pic with the Big 3 at the same moment N' time 

19 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

LOL @avocadoes. is this some kind of thing, maybe people bring avocadoes to his shows and toss them on stage? that might be cool... :P

Or someone need to bring "Where's Avocado?" banner to His show

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 2