Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Can we have 2 "social media" topics? One for social media from the band members only, and one for little bitches to fight about stuff regarding social media from the band members.

You guys are so pathetic sometimes :facepalm:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mfegz said:

Can we have 2 "social media" topics? One for social media from the band members only, and one for little bitches to fight about stuff regarding social media from the band members.

Well, to be fair it is called GN'R Social Media DISCUSSION. So any fights (aka discussion) should be allowed, shouldn't it?

2 hours ago, Mfegz said:

Whatever man, I think it's sort of amusing truth be told. Sometimes people are fun. They've weird theories. Shit like that. You can always laugh at it with me if you wanna. 

56 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Thanks to @pacu44 for the lyrics, now lets try to decode this

Walkin' Song by Izzy Stradlin

Yes, I am walkin down the street
yea I am walkin down the street

walkin past a concrete wall (made out of money)
I hear a big dog barkin there (Axl)
So I keep walkin down the street
Got no place I need to be (No place for him in the band which he created)
Sky is blue, the trees are green (Smoking Weed)

Walkin past a chain link fence (Passing by who used to be his friends)
Couple big dogs barkin at (Duff and Slash)
Yea I am walkin down the street
Future's just a mystery (Guns N' Roses)
Past is just your history (Guns N' Roses)
So keep on walkin', I'll just see (Moving forward in life)

Yes I am good today, tomorrows better, if you find a way
Yes I am good today, tomorrows better, if you find a way            (FUCK THE REUNION)
Yes I am good today, tomorrows better when you find a way

I think you're reading into this way too much. Like, my brain might very well be failing me right now, but I think you're over analyzing shit. Izzy wrote a song. Izzy wrote a lot of songs. Do you think they're all and all have been about gnr??? Because that feels like... you know, it feels like maybe you need to wear a fendora or whatever. But like, I find it interesting tho. I think maybe Izzy uis really cool. I think he knows what you're saying too. He's watching ou. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, john lennon said:

I think you're reading into this way too much. Like, my brain might very well be failing me right now, but I think you're over analyzing shit. Izzy wrote a song. Izzy wrote a lot of songs. Do you think they're all and all have been about gnr??? Because that feels like... you know, it feels like maybe you need to wear a fendora or whatever. But like, I find it interesting tho. I think maybe Izzy uis really cool. I think he knows what you're saying too. He's watching ou. 

This is just for fun......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slash787 said:

Thanks to @pacu44 for the lyrics, now lets try to decode this

Walkin' Song by Izzy Stradlin

Yes, I am walkin down the street
yea I am walkin down the street

walkin past a concrete wall (made out of money)
I hear a big dog barkin there (Axl)
Got no place I need to be (No place for him in the band which he created)
Sky is blue, the trees are green (Smoking Weed)

Walkin past a chain link fence (Passing by who used to be his friends)
Couple big dogs barkin at (Duff and Slash)
Yea I am walkin down the street
Future's just a mystery (Guns N' Roses)
Past is just your history (Guns N' Roses)
So keep on walkin', I'll just see (Moving forward in life)

Yes I am good today, tomorrows better, if you find a way            (FUCK THE REUNION)
Yes I am good today, tomorrows better when you find a way

Haha, I'm going to go there too..you know why? Because, and I am sorry, but these lyrics are terrible.  I'm going get a lot of hate for this, I know..cause it's Izzy. Now I haven't heard the song, but this is so simplistic, that it literally could be the theme song for Sesame Street or something..so therefore,  I HOPE it's alluding to GnR members! Axl has a white wall around his house right? Ok so he's a definite barrier to Izzy..and why bring the imagery of a dog up twice in the same song?? So therefore yes, Slash and Duff are the other barking egos..but why are they only surrounded by a chain link fence? Are they more open to him? yet still unable to fully reach him...hmm.. <_<

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

... and although no one can tell what's in his head, it's possible that he felt he couldn't go on with GnR forever. I don't think it's because he got tired or bored (he said he liked the pre-reunion lineup), but because he realized that NuGuns was going nowhere after CD and he was frustrated. If this is the case, the reunion, with a big tour and hopefully new material, is proper closure for him; he's made peace with Slash, he gives the fans what they'd been hoping for all these years, and at the same time the CD era is being acknowledged and established as part of the band's history, since Slash and Duff play the songs and there are NuGuns members in the lineup. Regardless, from what he said in the China Exchange interview, it seems that the reunion is very important to him and he wants it to work.

Good points. And I think he got tired because of what you said, nuGuns not going anywhere.

I think he's doing the reunion to get rid of that heavy load and be able to move on after that. He's gonna release a couple albums and that's it. Then he will go doing what he really wants to do: ACDC and movie soundtracks.

1 hour ago, john lennon said:

:facepalm:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KiernanProud said:

Everyone is reading way too much in to Izzy's lyrics but I can see this line being about GNR 

"Past is just your history, so keep on walkin', I'll just see"

At least We know He still care 

I'm reading the lyrics N' I feel like this is some kind of message to Fans

Also wht He means about dog bark, probably its about People who complain about Him.

Thts Imo

Edited by SerenityScorp

11 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

Axl probably came into rehearsals and they said "hey man we are on Jungle, want to jump in?" 

Axl: "sure haven't sang this in a while" 

ok here we go

Axl (Mickey voice) "DO YOU KNOW WHERE the fu*k you are....(tears start falling) (full 91 rasp) YOUVE BEEN THUNDERSTRUCK!!!!" 

Slash: "GODAMNIT Axl this isn't ACDC"

Axl: " oh thanks Slash you didn't have to remind me" (runs out of room to call Angus) 

funniest thing ever!