Slash's Third Album - "World On Fire"

ZoSoRose

^ That video helps you hear Slash's parts better. It sounds great!

I still can't decide which solo is better to me: Wicked Stone's or Too Far Gone's. Wicked Stone got the outro working for it, but Too Far Gone has the awesome solo structure. I hope every solo in the next Conspirators album is as good as those two. Not impossible imo with Elvis in the producer's chair.

Edited by Rovim

Slash is on this

The HBO Original Series, Foo Fighters Sonic Highways premieres Friday, October 17 at 11PM, only on HBO.

Or in Australia

The Foo Fighters doco Sonic Highways has been fast-tracked to premiere this Saturday (October 18) at 4.30pm on the free-to-air @GO! Channel.

Edited by Gibbo 27
  • Like 1

Slash is on this

The HBO Original Series, Foo Fighters Sonic Highways premieres Friday, October 17 at 11PM, only on HBO.

Or in Australia

The Foo Fighters doco Sonic Highways has been fast-tracked to premiere this Saturday (October 18) at 4.30pm on the free-to-air @GO! Channel.

Saw the trailer for it on GO! Is it gonna be aired in prime time?
  • Like 1

Been trying to get into this new album for a couple of weeks now. Usually, I love anything with Slash on lead because his style is so unique to him.

But for some reason, nothing on this new album has captured my attention. Loved his last album and the great riffs and songs. But this album doesn't seem to have that straight forward rock sound.

Maybe I am missing something or I need to listen harder.

Maybe, because judging by the posts, this one has grabbed people a good bit more than AL did.

Oh totally. I can't stop listening. It's not as good as Guns, but it's very good. I love it. Next one will be even better. I have a dream.

What guns r u referring to? For me it's way better than Chinese Democracy

• Like 1

Maybe, because judging by the posts, this one has grabbed people a good bit more than AL did.

Oh totally. I can't stop listening. It's not as good as Guns, but it's very good. I love it. Next one will be even better. I have a dream.

Take your pick.

I still can't decide which solo is better to me: Wicked Stone's or Too Far Gone's. Wicked Stone got the outro working for it, but Too Far Gone has the awesome solo structure. I hope every solo in the next Conspirators album is as good as those two. Not impossible imo with Elvis in the producer's chair.

Agreed on Too Far Gone, the solo is perfectly structured. I mean, the band and Slash's guitar are in-sync. It sounds natural to me. Loved the chord progression too!

The cover that guy did helped me realize that the Wicked Stone outro is longer than I thought it was. Let's hope the next record has more of that.

Or maybe, you just didn't like the music they have put together for this album. It's okay, you know? You just... didn't dig the new music. Period.

Over here we are not going to criticize you or make fun of you because you didn't like the album. We usually leave that kind of shit to fans of other "musicians".

• Like 1

Agreed on Too Far Gone, the solo is perfectly structured. I mean, the band and Slash's guitar are in-sync. It sounds natural to me. Loved the chord progression too!

The cover that guy did helped me realize that the Wicked Stone outro is longer than I thought it was. Let's hope the next record has more of that.

Or maybe, you just didn't like the music they have put together for this album. It's okay, you know? You just... didn't dig the new music. Period.

Over here we are not going to criticize you or make fun of you because you didn't like the album. We usually leave that kind of shit to fans of other "musicians".

Wicked Stone's outro solo is my favorite solo, then maybe Battleground's two solos, then Too Far Gone

Lots of awesome solos on it though!

Take your pick.

AFD and UYI lineups -- WoF is not as good as guns

anything done with any lineup after that -- WoF is way better than anything they've ever done

And I dont understand How decent songwriter like Myles Kennedy can write such lame lyrics Alter Bridge has some Great lyrics with soul and meaning and when working with Slash he writes thah generic lazy stuff

Maybe because he's saving the best of him for his principal band Alter Bridge? Who knows.

I agree that Myles voice suits Tremonti better.

Maybe but those lyrics sound forced, lazy and boring. Music is as good as it gets in hard rock but vocal delivery and lyrics not so much, it's biggest letdown for me as I think that latest AB record is amazing with some amazing lyrics and vocals.

Take your pick.

AFD and UYI lineups -- WoF is not as good as guns

anything done with any lineup after that -- WoF is way better than anything they've ever done

Prove it.

Hm, both Robert John and Katarina Benzova need to go easy on the HDR, that would've been a much better photo otherwise.

I agree. I don't know anything about photography and don't know what HDR is, but they don't even look real to me, especially Slash. If it was more natural, it would have been an great photo.

• Like 1

Hm, both Robert John and Katarina Benzova need to go easy on the HDR, that would've been a much better photo otherwise.

I agree. I don't know anything about photography and don't know what HDR is, but they don't even look real to me, especially Slash. If it was more natural, it would have been an great photo.

You can see more examples of shitty HDR here: http://www.reddit.com/r/shittyhdr

Whenever I think of shitty HDR, I think of that awful DJ photo:

1794580_10151993306847475_528460279_n.jp

MY EYES

• Like 1