Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
James Bond

What are you currently playing? Last game played?

279 posts in this topic

Just now, nikosgnr said:

In just one day? Wow. What class?

Nooo, I started the game two weeks ago. Been playing it on and off since then. Took me 3 days of stupid frustration to get through Smoldering Lake (and I have to go back to get one or two things actually, and one of the "side" quests didn't go as planned in my game so that sucks) and I just got to IotBV but this area is annoying as fuck, so I've taken a few days off :lol:

I started out with the Merc class but wish I would have done something else so my stats could be more where I'd like them to be. I'm building a strength class and am currently using a +4 Giant Machete with 32 Strength. Trying to get my Strength to 40 so I can use the Fume Ultra Greatsword two-handed (takes 50 to use one handed).

Have you beaten it yet, or where are you at?

1 hour ago, Black Sabbath said:

Nooo, I started the game two weeks ago. Been playing it on and off since then. Took me 3 days of stupid frustration to get through Smoldering Lake (and I have to go back to get one or two things actually, and one of the "side" quests didn't go as planned in my game so that sucks) and I just got to IotBV but this area is annoying as fuck, so I've taken a few days off :lol:

I started out with the Merc class but wish I would have done something else so my stats could be more where I'd like them to be. I'm building a strength class and am currently using a +4 Giant Machete with 32 Strength. Trying to get my Strength to 40 so I can use the Fume Ultra Greatsword two-handed (takes 50 to use one handed).

Have you beaten it yet, or where are you at?

Oh I see. Unfortunately I left it on Road of Sacrifices and gave it to a friend to play.

I'll have it back soon I guess to explore everything else. Add me on PS if you like..!

Edited by nikosgnr

Beat Arkham City. Now I need to go back and finally finish Arkham Knight.