The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

Matt's definitely an asshole, but I've warmed to him over the years.

I'll never forget the interview he did around the release of Libertad, where he talked about his foursome with a mom, her daughter, and the aunt during the GN'R tour.

WHAAATTT?! No freakin way!

Dudes the man if that's true..

Ok, I'm just gonna leave this here. There is absolutely no way in hell anybody besides Steven should play live on the AFD tracks. He clearly still has it. Watch this if you haven't.

Fuck, even you're on board with this reunion thing... :P.

I was the biggest new GnR fan around '06 up until '12. Axl has been treading water for years though. Where else is he gonna take it? TWO VEGAS RESIDENCIES! Might as well reform the original lineup as best we can, tour and hopefully put out new music. I do still want to hear everything from the CD sessions though. But that era is clearly over.

GNR 1991 is the man!

I LOVE seeing all these people coming back here! I can only imagine once the reunion actually happens how many other old-timers reappear.

I've always thought he was one of the best posters on here, great writer, stimulated great discussion and a total voice of reason.

But I'm not on board with this reunion idea at all.

• Like 1

Those not wanting Adler involved are going to be disappointed.

He has been unusually quiet lately.. Could be something, could be nothing. If I'm a betting man I say he's involved but chances are axl may want him to apologize to frank ferrer lol
He is involved. Original 5.

Involved could mean Izzy and Steven doing guest appearances at select shows.

He has been unusually quiet lately.. Could be something, could be nothing. If I'm a betting man I say he's involved but chances are axl may want him to apologize to frank ferrer lol
Source?
Most likely "can't say" which is a usual GNR -INSIDERresponse. I hope he's right since all we've heard is that it's a hybrid reunion with Frank and Fortus on board.

Source?

My source told me months ago at the famous "carwash" I told everyone at GNRevo about. My source is the lead singer of one of the original 5's ex member's band. I bitched about that band not coming by to my town, he said, "you will get to see him next year," I said "oh, you guys are doing a tour", he said "no, reunion, GNR, but nobody knows about it yet, but it will be huge, BUT NOBODY KNOWS", I said, who will be the drummer, he said, "original 5". This guy I have seen play over the past 15 years many many times and he is from my home town. He is NOT a bullshitter. I have met him before and he has no reason to bullshit me. He was dead serious and from everything we see, it looks to be happening just like he said.

But what exactually is in the trailer ?

Shots of a concert crowd with audio of Jungle live. It's short, it says "Regal first look music" in the corner of the screen IIRC.

Well that explains why I haven't seen it. I went to AMC Theaters twice and Phoenix Theaters twice.

I don't think we have any Regal Theaters in my area. I'm headed to Vegas tomorrow though, they probably have one.

But what exactually is in the trailer ?

Shots of a concert crowd with audio of Jungle live. It's short, it says "Regal first look music" in the corner of the screen IIRC.

Would that be the theatre franchise? http://www.regmovies.com/theatre-list

Yeah I went to a Regal. All the "lights on" entertainment is Regal First Look (tv/movie promo footage)