The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

If Coachella is the first date, I'm just worried about getting a ticket for that. I'll go to as many as possible, but the first show is my goal.

First show would be rad

if anyone gets confirmation that they are playing this show before the last tix go on sale- tickets say the presale is done so you can't get individual tix, but i think you can still book a vacation package and get them http://www.valleymusictravel.com/events/coachella-2016/

The first one i clicked on was nearly $4000 :max:

just saying they are available... comfort inn $2100 but it includes the tix which are $750 by themselves

As awesome as seeing the first show would be ,I'll pass on spending that kind of money. I'd rather wait to see them after they have a few shows under their belts. Lastly I'm too old to be fighting thousands of kids who weren't even born when I bought AFD for a front row spot :P

Pretty sure coachella will have tickets for sale after the lineup is announced as well.

Yeah...for about 10 seconds

Theres always Stubhub and eBay.

Gotta wait and see if it's legit and if so, what weekend they'll be playing.

it will be both weekends IF they are announced. but yeah be at your computer when they go on sale cause they will be sold out immediately, even if gnr are not announced

Guys look,

This is a digital only membership.

New 2016 Membership Packages and Prices coming soon.

You know I just joined the fanclub, well this was in the confirmation email. Now maybe it isn't something new, but it's still interesting given current events.

Well balls. :lol:

Here's my problem with this ... they posted the old logo on the website ... everybody is taking that as a sign of the original 5 reuniting ... if this is a slash/duff coming back only .. they are really misleading everybody ...

GnR is just Axl and Slash to most casual fans

I'd guarantee at least 90% of people who wear GnR t-shirts would say "who the hell is Steven Adler?"

• Like 1

Here's my problem with this ... they posted the old logo on the website ... everybody is taking that as a sign of the original 5 reuniting ... if this is a slash/duff coming back only .. they are really misleading everybody ...

Just Slash is enough to do huge business. Sadly outside of us,most people don't care about Duff and to a lesser extent Izzy and Adler. I feel bad for Adler if Frank is the drummer. That seems like it'll crush Steven to see a guy who had nothing to do with GN'R's success up there playing drums in 2016.

Nah they are not.

The world wants Axl and Slash on stage. Fans want Axl, Slash and Duff. Only the most hardcore fans in the world, such as the ones that post in band forums, care about anything else.

Some footage of that teaser should be up sooner rather than later. It's getting picked up on by big news outlets

Just Slash is enough to do huge business. Sadly outside of us,most people don't care about Duff and to a lesser extent Izzy and Adler. I feel bad for Adler if Frank is the drummer. That seems like it'll crush Steven to see a guy who had nothing to do with GN'R's success up there playing drums in 2016.

I'm sure IF this happens that they at least considered bringing popcorn in. if they couldn't make it work then i'm not gonna skip the show cause he's not there.

i feel bad for the guy but it's his own actions that put him in the position

I'm sure IF this happens that they at least considered bringing popcorn in. if they couldn't make it work then i'm not gonna skip the show cause he's not there.

I can't believe people on here would be mad if it doesn't include Izzy. The man is 50 plus years old and I can't see him wanting to commit to a long tour. He doesn't need the money or the spotlight. I don't think anyone (besides BBA )would skip the tour because of Adler not playing but I hope he gets at least one last moment on the big stage with Guns.

The most exciting thing about all this is the talk of 1-2 new songs.

Which will be dismissed by people since it's Stevie Rachelle /Metal Sludge even though he has more contacts in the Industry than anyone on here including our beloved "insiders". He broke the Ashba joining Guns news when most people here had no clue who Dj was.

I can't believe people on here would be mad if it doesn't include Izzy. The man is 50 plus years old and I can't see him wanting to commit to a long tour. He doesn't need the money or the spotlight. I don't think anyone (besides BBA )would skip the tour because of Adler not playing but I hope he gets at least one last moment on the big stage with Guns.

The most exciting thing about all this is the talk of 1-2 new songs.

Which will be dismissed by people since it's Stevie Rachelle /Metal Sludge even though he has more contacts in the Industry than anyone on here including our beloved "insiders". He broke the Ashba joining Guns news when most people here had no clue who Dj was.
Amen, Subtle.

For all the criticism we direct at them, if a reunion is really happening, GNR camp is handling it masterfully.

Departure of band members without any drama, with classy remarks and a very light and vague hint that something is happening (such as BBF "not being allowed to say anything). After that, one strategic interview by Slash igniting interest and speculation without giving anything concrete away. Then a series of rumours and small leaks that build up interest, speculation and fuel hopes, in a way that attracts interest and keeps the rumour rolling without providing nearly enough info for any major news outlet to break the news and spoil the announcement.

Then comes the very cool website change and a teaser in screenings of the most sucessful movie of all time. I reckon increasingly obvious teasers will come up on the next few days leading to a massive announcement.

• Like 3