The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

damn it, if this gets announced in the next week- i doubt i can afford great tix. christmas wiped me out lol.

I was thinking about tickets as well. I'm not gonna travel anywhere to see it unless it's extremely limited, like 2-3 cities or something.

I've been guessing that the high end tickets will be $150 which I can swing. I'm more concerned about demand than anything at this point. Here's hoping that $10 Nightrain membership I've maintained will pay off! Lol

damn it, if this gets announced in the next week- i doubt i can afford great tix. christmas wiped me out lol.

I was thinking about tickets as well. I'm not gonna travel anywhere to see it unless it's extremely limited, like 2-3 cities or something.

I've been guessing that the high end tickets will be $150 which I can swing. I'm more concerned about demand than anything at this point. Here's hoping that $10 Nightrain membership I've maintained will pay off! Lol

I don't think it will be a limited thing. There is an absurd amount of money to be made globally.

Where are all the people who said this wouldn't happen now? The "Axl will never perform live again people" or the people who made fun of those in the fan club? I told you we'd get first crack at reunion tickets. Hopefully the tickets buying process goes according to how long you've been a member as the site will overload from people buying $10 memberships just to purchase tickets.

Edited by Subtle Signs
  • Like 1