The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

Don't know if it's been mentioned but I went to see Star Wars last night and before the movie started you always have all the ads and shit that run constantly before the movie. Well a few times this ad ran which showed a crowd and it played the opening to Jungle. The next time the ad ran it played the same part but then it also had Axl over top saying "you know where you are?"

A sign?

What exactly were they advertising?

Nothing. Literally nothing. It just came on the screen.
Are you serious?!

Yeah dead serious. They played it three times.
A friend of mine just saw Star Wars and he told me the same thing!! They are literally teasing the hell out of this thing!

Hopefully someone can find the clip whether it leaks or whatever.. I'm curious to what it looks like.

I've seen Star Wars 4 times at 2 different theaters and haven't seen/heard anything like that.

What a bummer, I would have shit my pants and posted immediately about it.

Don't know if it's been mentioned but I went to see Star Wars last night and before the movie started you always have all the ads and shit that run constantly before the movie. Well a few times this ad ran which showed a crowd and it played the opening to Jungle. The next time the ad ran it played the same part but then it also had Axl over top saying "you know where you are?"

A sign?

Are you serious?!
Yeah dead serious. They played it three times.
A friend of mine just saw Star Wars and he told me the same thing!! They are literally teasing the hell out of this thing!

Hopefully someone can find the clip whether it leaks or whatever.. I'm curious to what it looks like.

I've seen Star Wars 4 times at 2 different theaters and haven't seen/heard anything like that.

What a bummer, I would have shit my pants and posted immediately about it.

oh wow.. Maybe it's only in select location? I have no idea what to even think about it at this point lol but one would think if it's happening we actually may finally be "days away", but we'll see.. A friend of mine is going later so I asked him to let me know just for kicks if he sees it. But yeah 4 times 2 theatres.. Hmmm. I wonder. Edited by Billsfan

A sign?

Are you serious?!
This actually makes. Me want to go see Star Wars again ? I always said the way to break a new GNR song was in a major movie geared towards the youth market.
  • Like 1

Hmmm what is going on. I really hope for some good news in a few days...

Coachella will announce their line up of the 6th, so thats like less than 2 weeks? I guess we will get some teases from the social media if fernando gives his orders cause that other guy who handles the social media is good for nothing.

A sign?

Are you serious?!
This actually makes. Me want to go see Star Wars again ? I always said the way to break a new GNR song was in a major movie geared towards the youth market.

Well a new marvel movie is coming.

Cap.America: Civil war how about some gnr classic hit on it! That would be sweet!

Just dreaming though.

Ultimate Classic Rock has picked up on the story about the WTTJ clips at movie theaters...

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/guns-n-roses-movie-teaser/

You just post without looking or what? this was posted not even 2 posts before you.

I'm on my phone and on vacation. Is it really the end of the world? I'm certainly not going to be bothered reading through 203 pages looking for a post that I may have missed.

• Like 2

A sign?

Are you serious?!
This actually makes. Me want to go see Star Wars again I always said the way to break a new GNR song was in a major movie geared towards the youth market.

Cap.America: Civil war how about some gnr classic hit on it! That would be sweet!

Just dreaming though.

That would be sweet!

Hey I met THOR just walking down the street in NYC!

This is exciting news and has made our news wire :)

I do not have any information on what this means but for them to be promoting anything Guns is a good thing :)

In which country they saw it? USA? Or someone from Europe saw this trailer too?

USA so far as far as I know

A sign?

Are you serious?!
This actually makes. Me want to go see Star Wars again I always said the way to break a new GNR song was in a major movie geared towards the youth market.

Just dreaming though.

Hahahaha if they played Civil War...

''I don't need your civil war...'' I wonder how the Cap 'Murica fans would react...