The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

The logo, the ads... The reunion is obviously happening now. I stand with what Ultimate Guitar wrote on the that article. It's either a) reunion; b) they're going for the world record on trolling or c) everyone who works in GNR is a complete dumbass.

Edited by ManetsBR

Well, one thing's for certain - something actually is happening. They wouldn't be paying for ads if nothing was planned. We are now beyond rumours, and that is a good thing.

True, Its a good marketing strategy , but I don't know if its a good thing for GNR or not, Honestly GNR has a big fan base, but now days its not THAT big compared to some shitty pop artists.

But well whatever it is, it is actually building up more excitement and its bringing a big smile on my face.

To the people who saw it, it was just the live clips of people and jungle over it or at the end/beginning it showed the original gnr logo also?

As I have said on another thread, I'm a sports journalist for uol.com.br, a pretty massive news outlet in Brazil.

As it turns out one of our music/entertainment reporters who's had many previous dealings with TB claims everybody heard it is happening. Says Frank is still with GNR and will be for the reunion, and that sources from Axl's camp are even impressed by his recent efforts to get into top shape for 2016. An announcement will probably happen on the first 15 days of 2016.

I've never posted anything of this sort, and even the reporter himself is not confident enough on his info, otherwise he would have published instead of telling people at the office elevator. At this point though why not share it.

• Like 1

And this is NOT a time to be passing out if there are tickets I'm going to have to sell my body for.

How Much? :lol:

It means Axl will be featured on Episode VIII. He could be a new Sith Lord :D

You were not supposed to leak that info.

• Like 1

And this is NOT a time to be passing out if there are tickets I'm going to have to sell my body for.

Whatever the cost of a GN'R reunion ticket is, plus the value of an overpriced beer in a plastic cup.

Quality comes at a price that most can't afford. ;)

Or will someone just make me a mod already?! I didn't run that Secret Santa out of the kindness of my heart or anything! :P

• Like 1

It means Axl will be featured on Episode VIII. He could be a new Sith Lord :D

You were not supposed to leak that info.

Haha!!! We need a photoshop pic of Axl as Darth Maul or something :P

Well, one thing's for certain - something actually is happening. They wouldn't be paying for ads if nothing was planned. We are now beyond rumours, and that is a good thing.

True, Its a good marketing strategy , but I don't know if its a good thing for GNR or not, Honestly GNR has a big fan base, but now days its not THAT big compared to some shitty pop artists.

But well whatever it is, it is actually building up more excitement and its bringing a big smile on my face.

To the people who saw it, it was just the live clips of people and jungle over it or at the end/beginning it showed the original gnr logo also?

I am hopeful that it is a good thing. It will surely be better than the nothing we have had for a long time... and there is a buzz. I'm a mod on a student website, and there are a surprising amount of younger people (teens/early twenties) who are into Guns N' Roses, and longing to see the original line-up (especially Axl and Slash) back on stage. They never had the opportunity to do so.

So yes, it's making me smile as well.

I am hopeful that it is a good thing. It will surely be better than the nothing we have had for a long time... and there is a buzz. I'm a mod on a student website, and there are a surprising amount of younger people (teens/early twenties) who are into Guns N' Roses, and longing to see the original line-up (especially Axl and Slash) back on stage. They never had the opportunity to do so.

What kind of Student website? I have a feeling its from Brasil.

What kind of Student website? I have a feeling its from Brasil.

The Student Room. It's a UK website. :)

i'm going to TFA tomorrow again hopefully this shows in my theater.

Take a camera/phone with you and seriously record it.

i'll see what i can do.

i'm also actually considering the nighttrain digital membership for $10 for the first time for presale tix.