The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

damn it, if this gets announced in the next week- i doubt i can afford great tix. christmas wiped me out lol.

SELL YOUR BODY ala gracii

Ho, Ho, Ho.....

Russ- the coachella tix are 375(plus parking and camping) and will likely be the debut.

Edited by PITBOSS

damn it, if this gets announced in the next week- i doubt i can afford great tix. christmas wiped me out lol.

SELL YOUR BODY ala gracii

Ho, Ho, Ho.....

Russ- the coachella tix are 375(plus parking and camping) and will likely be the debut.

Oh yeah, I know that. I was just talking about regular tour stops assuming they don't do just festivals.

http://metalsludge.tv/wow-insider-reveals-alleged-details-of-guns-n-roses-reunion/

The insider who has life-long ties to countless artists has also tipped off Metal Sludge that the band will be going to the studio to cut 1 or 2 new songs in the early part of 2016.

So Axl was in fact looking seriously into what he was doing in that regard. And he came to the conclusion he would make 1 or 2 new songs with the old band

:lol:

• Like 1

This is like... the best thread ever. We now truly believe even more.

I'm guessing the line up will be: Axl, Slash, Duff, Richard, Pitman, Frank, and Dizzy Reed.

I'm not sure about Pitman but nobody cares either way. We all knew Izzy wasn't going to come out of a 25 year hibernation for an extensive tour. As much as I'm pumped for this tour,it's gotta break Adler to not be involved.

I hear the sound of all of your wallets opening to buy the fan club membership that you made fun of me for posting about.

That's correct, and i got to have a months access before to check it out- i didn't renew because it was/is lame.

It would be worth the $10 to get access to advance tix, that is all.

someone better call Al and Slash and tell them nobody gives a fuck about half hearted reunion.

after 25 years just do it right.

Izzy or Gilby, Steve or Matt. Period.

Nah...

The greater majority of the free world will be happy just seeing Axl & Slash.

And Al I guess.

http://metalsludge.tv/wow-insider-reveals-alleged-details-of-guns-n-roses-reunion/

The insider who has life-long ties to countless artists has also tipped off Metal Sludge that the band will be going to the studio to cut 1 or 2 new songs in the early part of 2016.

Funny and ironic because I heard new songs had already been cut earlier this year.

Funny and ironic because I heard new songs had already been cut earlier this year.

Uh, didn't feel like mentioning it previously?

• Like 1

Im sure Izzy and Adler will be involved in some way, maybe selected shows? lets hope so!

I think Izzy and Adler are not in the same boat when it comes to playing shows with Al. If Izzy wants to play a couple of shows, all he needs to do is to work out a deal with TB and Al will have no problem playing with him.

But you never know with Izzy. And Adler is tricky. Realistically, I'm hoping for a few shows with Izzy, maybe even a short tour, not permanent band member. I just can't see that happening. Slash and Duff actually seem to want to commit to Guns.

Edited by Rovim

I hear the sound of all of your wallets opening to buy the fan club membership that you made fun of me for posting about.

That's correct, and i got to have a months access before to check it out- i didn't renew because it was/is lame.

It would be worth the $10 to get access to advance tix, that is all.

In the Pearl Jam fan club,it used to be that the length of time you'd been a member determined when you were able to buy pre-sale tickets. I hope that's the way it works for Guns or you'll have thousands of scalpers signing up for a $10 membership just to buy tickets.