The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

damn it, if this gets announced in the next week- i doubt i can afford great tix. christmas wiped me out lol.

I was thinking about tickets as well. I'm not gonna travel anywhere to see it unless it's extremely limited, like 2-3 cities or something.

I've been guessing that the high end tickets will be $150 which I can swing. I'm more concerned about demand than anything at this point. Here's hoping that $10 Nightrain membership I've maintained will pay off! Lol

How do you change your username on that damn site?

I suddenly decided to sign-up, but I'm not liking the wondefulunion system. It's taken the name from my billing address.

There doesn't seem to be much there. If anyone is undecided about joining, I'd hold off. You're not missing out on anything.

Ok so since my inbox is blowing up....

1. Heard confirmation of reunion from Duff earlier this year.

2. Izzy wild card, no confirmation on drummer.

3. Was supposed to be announced Christmas Day (I said this sometime in the last two months) but instead we just got the old logo (confirmation enough)

4. I heard new songs were already written hence the photos of Izzy and Duff in the studio.

5. There might be some type on confirmation on or after New Year's Eve

And that's alI know

http://metalsludge.tv/wow-insider-reveals-alleged-details-of-guns-n-roses-reunion/

The insider who has life-long ties to countless artists has also tipped off Metal Sludge that the band will be going to the studio to cut 1 or 2 new songs in the early part of 2016.

Funny and ironic because I heard new songs had already been cut earlier this year.

Uh, didn't feel like mentioning it previously?

I did in an earlier post in regards to Izzy and Duff in the studio.

• Like 2

I hear the sound of all of your wallets opening to buy the fan club membership that you made fun of me for posting about.

That's correct, and i got to have a months access before to check it out- i didn't renew because it was/is lame.

It would be worth the $10 to get access to advance tix, that is all.

In the Pearl Jam fan club,it used to be that the length of time you'd been a member determined when you were able to buy pre-sale tickets. I hope that's the way it works for Guns or you'll have thousands of scalpers signing up for a $10 membership just to buy tickets.

that's true. if it was $50 and they didn't have the $10 digital membership, then i probably would skip it and that would probably deter the scalpers as well. maybe they have my username saved in the database and i'll be considered as a returning member lol.

I hear the sound of all of your wallets opening to buy the fan club membership that you made fun of me for posting about.

That's correct, and i got to have a months access before to check it out- i didn't renew because it was/is lame.

In the Pearl Jam fan club,it used to be that the length of time you'd been a member determined when you were able to buy pre-sale tickets. I hope that's the way it works for Guns or you'll have thousands of scalpers signing up for a $10 membership just to buy tickets.

that's true. if it was $50 and they didn't have the $10 digital membership, then i probably would skip it and that would probably deter the scalpers as well. maybe they have my username saved in the database and i'll be considered as a returning member lol.

I bought the most expensive membership! Twice! But I actually liked the shirt and for years I'd wished there was an official fan club. I bet the site crashes with people trying to sign up for the $10 membership once this is officially announced.

Ok so since my inbox is blowing up....

1. Heard confirmation of reunion from Duff earlier this year.

2. Izzy wild card, no confirmation on drummer.

3. Was supposed to be announced Christmas Day (I said this sometime in the last two months) but instead we just got the old logo (confirmation enough)

4. I heard new songs were already written hence the photos of Izzy and Duff in the studio.

5. There might be some type on confirmation on or after New Year's Eve

And that's alI know

I did in an earlier post in regards to Izzy and Duff in the studio.

Can you please point me/us to those photos?

I bought the most expensive membership! Twice! But I actually liked the shirt and for years I'd wished there was an official fan club. I bet the site crashes with people trying to sign up for the $10 membership once this is officially announced.

i think i'll roll the dice and get in there before the flood. i've got to get a mygnr shirt now to wear it to one of these shows

Monumental promotion starts now?

"soon".

Seriously though, this is fucking exciting, you've gotta imagine the Coachella announcement [if they're playing it] would be the latest we'd find out about it and that's only 10 days away... anyone know how early the coachella line-up usually leaks?

What are the chances there is a MYGNR presale? Lol

Is it finally time to get on the Nightrain? :lol:

If Coachella is the first date, I'm just worried about getting a ticket for that. I'll go to as many as possible, but the first show is my goal.

First show would be rad

if anyone gets confirmation that they are playing this show before the last tix go on sale- tickets say the presale is done so you can't get individual tix, but i think you can still book a vacation package and get them http://www.valleymusictravel.com/events/coachella-2016/

If Coachella is the first date, I'm just worried about getting a ticket for that. I'll go to as many as possible, but the first show is my goal.

First show would be rad

if anyone gets confirmation that they are playing this show before the last tix go on sale- tickets say the presale is done so you can't get individual tix, but i think you can still book a vacation package and get them http://www.valleymusictravel.com/events/coachella-2016/

The first one i clicked on was nearly $4000 :max:

First show would be rad

The first one i clicked on was nearly $4000 :max:

just saying they are available... comfort inn $2100 but it includes the tix which are $750 by themselves