06/29/16 - Kansas City - Arrowhead Stadium

downzy

Just now, IncitingChaos said:

Nobody is going to like Coma after this

jk I'm going to try and find the positives in this performance now. I've been too negative 

?   It doesn't sound terrible.  I think he's struggling a bit with the terribly high notes tonight and I saw someone on Twitter say he pointed at his throat a couple songs ago...so maybe there was some issue that has cleared up a bit?  But, Coma was not terrible by any stretch. 

• Like 2

Every artist has an off night. For as long as I can remember. Axl sang through strep, pnemonia, insomnia and flu. He never gives up on his fans so you shouldn't give up on him! Reading some of these comments there's no way you guys are really fans on this forum you bitch n complain way too much!

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

?   It doesn't sound terrible.  I think he's struggling a bit with the terribly high notes tonight and I saw someone on Twitter say he pointed at his throat a couple songs ago...so maybe there was some issue that has cleared up a bit?  But, Coma was not terrible by any stretch. 

It's not a good night. But he's fighting through it, these nights happen, I hope his throat is ok...he's got a long ways to go to be burned out on the third show, so I say he's fine. Maybe if he's losing his voice he'll have to talk to his vocal coach like after Hammerstein 06 and get everything in check. 

I might do a comparison thread between this show and previous shows to point out how off he is currently, but it's one show! He's fine imo, I'm just being honest with how I hear it

• Like 2