06/29/16 - Kansas City - Arrowhead Stadium

downzy

Just now, IncitingChaos said:

It's not a good night. But he's fighting through it, these nights happen, I hope his throat is ok...he's got a long ways to go to be burned out on the third show, so I say he's fine. Maybe if he's losing his voice he'll have to talk to his vocal coach like after Hammerstein 06 and get everything in check. 

I might do a comparison thread between this show and previous shows to point out how off he is currently, but it's one show! He's fine imo, I'm just being honest with how I hear it

No you're cool.....I appreciate the honesty!  

8 minutes ago, JimMorrison4 said:
9 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

you think Tommy is like "damn.. i wished we played that song together" right now? 

just kidding Tommy is passed out in the corner :P

DJ Ashba would be like, "STFU!"

I'm sure everyone's concerned what old hired session replacement guys are thinking.

13 minutes ago, itsy said:

aw its ruined.  slash started playing that note half a second early and axl sounded 1/47th of an octave too high on the start of that lyric just now..  worst.  performance.  ever.  loooool

Best post I've seen tonight. lol

• Like 3

This sounds a bit like the demos and I fuckin love it and yes everyone is entitled to their opinion everyone is allowed to bitch and complain but some do it way too fucking much my opinion

Edited by MicEffecT
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, MicEffecT said:

The sounds a bit like the demos and I fucken love it and yes everyone is entitled to their opinion everyone is allowed to bitch and complain but some do it way too fucking much my opinion

Then please feel free to use the ignore feature on the forum to block out those who you feel complain too much.  

• Like 1