*[Beta Has Denied]* Beta Lebeis fired, according to MSL

Where do we get that Axl didn't want to release that dvd? Last time i checked the BR-DVD was released. You can buy it everywhere and it's selling pretty well.

Read the OP. Plus, it's just a rumor.

People are asking band members days after they just did a bunch of concerts, about a 2 year old concert. Maybe if they hadn't done the residency, they would have been more into promoting it.

There's almost 15 years of concerts that GNR could put out of the best performances out there, there's nothing stopping him from putting those out there. I just look at this like "Rush in Rio", it's documenting the event more than it is showcasing the band.

• Like 2

Guest Gunns

I hope Rockfuel sees this thread, I'm still waiting on their 'book' they are going to write about dealing with Gn'R (or more specifically... their management)...

If the rumour is true, Team Brazil releasing this caused Axl to fire Beta, and Rockfuels comment about the 'genius' manager...

1+1 = TB?

What's the common denominator here?

Edited by Gunns
  • Like 1

How couldn't he know. It's been all over the Internet and in various so called GnR news reports. He also could have asked why there were camera crews all over the Vegas residency filming him and the entire concerts. To imply he didn't have any knowledge of this is assinnine!

Guest Gunns

How couldn't he know. It's been all over the Internet and in various so called GnR news reports. He also could have asked why there were camera crews all over the Vegas residency filming him and the entire concerts. To imply he didn't have any knowledge of this is assinnine!

TMS interview?

in my book team brazil accomplished a lot in this years. From social media updates, to releases, free proshot concerts, a lot of tours, media involvement, etc.

But maybe i can see the bright side cos i don't want that much a reunion with the old lineup.

• Like 2

I hope Rockfuel sees this thread, I'm still waiting on their 'book' they are going to write about dealing with Gn'R (or more specifically... their management)...

If the rumour is true, Team Brazil releasing this caused Axl to fire Beta, and Rockfuels comment about the 'genius' manager...

1+1 = TB?

I imagine Rockfuel knows already. I posted this information like a week ago in the DVD thread, and asked Rockfuel if they had any information on it. Unfortunately my post was deleted without comment. The moderation here is getting more and more Nazi-like by the day. Now the moderators are finally allowing us to talk about it, I suppose I was right in posting it.

Edited by nambis
  • Like 1

Let's look at the psychology here:

Axl is allegedly/possibly/probably bipolar.

Team Brazil is responsible for keeping Axl:

1. Mentally safe

2. Professionally safe

3. Financially safe

Axl's mental health directly affects his professional development, which in turn affects his finances. It's easy to say as an outsider "Team Brazil is just in it for the money".

But if any parts of the above chain break down, they don't get any money.

Hence why we get stories of Axl agreeing to work with a producer, then soon after running over a pile of CD's with his car and firing the producer.

Keeping Axl in familiar territory (cash-grab tours) and not forcing him to write/record keeps the money coming in. It also keeps Team Brazil employed.

They upset the perpetual cash-grab touring in 2012 to try some new things (Internet PPV, 3D movie, web stream of Vegas show on Satellite Radio, etc) and probably got burned by Rockfuel's lawyers after Axl decided he didn't want the 3D movie released.

Axl is a liability to himself, and it's commendable that Team Brazil are able to keep him happy.

But perhaps that is coming to an end.

If you think GNR with Team Brazil is bad, imagine Axl running the entire show himself.

I think we're about to enter some weird times.

I bet, Beta was fired thousands of times before this one ... nothing new.

Fired from management or housekeeping?

^^^18 likes on this one, so far ...

You guys really like to bitch on Beta, don't you? :lol:

But, it was a serious question ... :shrugs:

Edited by GUNNER PT

Thread locked

Thread opened

Thread locked

Thread opened

Gotta' love the drama. ;)

1+1 = TB?

I imagine Rockfuel knows already. I posted this information like a week ago in the DVD thread, and asked Rockfuel if they had any information on it. Unfortunately my post was deleted without comment. The moderation here is getting more and more Nazi-like by the day. Now the moderators are finally allowing us to talk about it, I suppose I was right in posting it.

Nah....nothing nazi-like or dramatic going on here. Just that the mods (who volunteer their time and energy to help run the place) are humans who can make mistakes and/or change their minds, that's all.

A user (barcardi) asked for the thread to be re-opened and presented a case that made sense, so it was re-opened.

• Like 4