Post pictures of random stuff you've bought recently

Budweiser

2 hours ago, Slash787 said:

This looks amazing, how much is it for? 

About $1900... used.

Granted, it's one of the more affordable high-end analog units currently around. It's a crossover unit of analog and digital synthesizers. The analog settings rival any old Roland that costs twice as much.

I've had my eyes on it for sometime and finally pulled the trigger.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, James Bond said:

About $1900... used.

Granted, it's one of the more affordable high-end analog units currently around. It's a crossover unit of analog and digital synthesizers. The analog settings rival any old Roland that costs twice as much.

I've had my eyes on it for sometime and finally pulled the trigger.

Maybe you can give it to Q for some modification 

• Like 1

A PS4...i go out and buy my brothers girl a PS4 and apparently he dont want her havin' one, well thats fuckin' charming innit? :lol:  Was gonna send it back but for some reason i think i wanna have a go on it, never really had a games console, not since like Commodore 64s and that...think i had a megadrive for a bit as a kid unti i swapped it for a Rambo knife.  But yeah, might keep this.  Should know better really, man of my age :lol:

7 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

A PS4...i go out and buy my brothers girl a PS4 and apparently he dont want her havin' one, well thats fuckin' charming innit? :lol:  Was gonna send it back but for some reason i think i wanna have a go on it, never really had a games console, not since like Commodore 64s and that...think i had a megadrive for a bit as a kid unti i swapped it for a Rambo knife.  But yeah, might keep this.  Should know better really, man of my age :lol:

How much are games now? About one hundred pounds I imagine! They were already at almost the £50 mark when I left whiddling on the things, which was when the PS2 came out.

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

How much are games now? About one hundred pounds I imagine! They were already at almost the £50 mark when I left whiddling on the things, which was when the PS2 came out.

i have a PS3 which i only use for for Netflix and youtube on the tv. I've never bought a game or played one on it either. I do use it for Blurays too.

9 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I've got a PS3, Xbox360, XBox 1, 2 Macbooks, 3 Windows Laptops, a gaming desktop, an iPad, 2 iPhones and all I ever use any of 'em for is web browsing and Netflix. :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dazey said:

I've got a PS3, Xbox360, XBox 1, 2 Macbooks, 3 Windows Laptops, a gaming desktop, an iPad, 2 iPhones and all I ever use any of 'em for is web browsing and Netflix. :lol:

Yeah but you've been like...at it since the days of the NES i presume.  Not doing it all your life and then suddenly picking it up in your mid 30s strikes me as a bit moody, know what I mean? :lol:  Or maybe not.

• 4 weeks later...

Bought a guitar cuz I've finally decided to try and learn (actually my Dad put the idea in my head a few months ago). It's not the greatest thing in the world; a secondhand Squier SA-105. I bought it in the market for £40.

Image result for Squier 105

The action's a little high so I'm thinking of taking it to a shop to see if they can lower it. Other than that it's in great condition (no scratches or marks) and sounds good.

Edited by KiraMPD
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...