ZoSoRose

Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

On 6/4/2019 at 12:53 AM, amaninjapan said:

Undecided. I'd like to I suppose, but they're a different beast so I feel like the motivation isn't inherently there for me, at least not yet.

Now that the new dates are listed under the NITL banner are you obligated by your quest to acquire the lithos? 

16 minutes ago, Mansin Humanity said:

awesome, thanks guys

No prob, I love that litho.  My first GNR show, and my first litho that kicked off this obsession.

Everyone traded the extra SF lithos from my home town buddies.

Excited to see what we get in SLC! 

On 6/18/2019 at 8:13 PM, owenstar said:

Excited to see what we get in SLC! 

Oh you are going to that show?! Awesome! If it was on a Saturday I maybe could have flown in and swung it, so you will have to tell me how it was!!! :)

I have one lithograph from each of the Toronto shows for sale. 10/29/17 & 10/30/17. Please send me a PM if you’re interested in purchasing. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

On 6/18/2019 at 6:38 AM, The Holographic Universe said:

Now that the new dates are listed under the NITL banner are you obligated by your quest to acquire the lithos? 

obligated is a strong word, but obviously I will be looking to get myself a litho

• Haha 1

On 6/26/2019 at 8:23 AM, amaninjapan said:

obligated is a strong word, but obviously I will be looking to get myself a litho

I’m attending OKC and Wichita, if you need some lithos let me know closer to showtime. This time I’ll come prepared with tubes to protect the lithos. Assuming there are lithos. Arian buhler said he hasn’t been contacted yet. So who knows.

6 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

I’m attending OKC and Wichita, if you need some lithos let me know closer to showtime. This time I’ll come prepared with tubes to protect the lithos. Assuming there are lithos. Arian buhler said he hasn’t been contacted yet. So who knows.

one from each would be awesome! Try to tell me if there's any damage BEFORE sending them this time, okay? ;)

14 hours ago, amaninjapan said:

one from each would be awesome! Try to tell me if there's any damage BEFORE sending them this time, okay? ;)

Lol. I will make sure they are protected. And yes, I can do that man. 

• Like 1

One of my favourite artists just announced his next tour, and while the tour poster is pretty cool... I immediately thought of this thread. :lol:

63-og.png?w=650&h=997

(he's used similar artwork before but the red hair, glasses and gun kinda seem like an homage - he's mentioned Axl/GNR in a couple of his songs over the years, as well as many other classic rock bands.)

On 6/20/2019 at 2:22 PM, marlingrl03 said:

Oh you are going to that show?! Awesome! If it was on a Saturday I maybe could have flown in and swung it, so you will have to tell me how it was!!! :)

For sure. Not doing the pit this time, since we are taking the kids. I may finally get to see paradise city hahaha...long story.

There is talk of the ACL show as well. It may be a busy October.

• Like 1

I've been looking high and low for a litho from the Bordeaux show 06/26/18. Can anyone here help me out?

4 hours ago, jamesbdx said:

I've been looking high and low for a litho from the Bordeaux show 06/26/18. Can anyone here help me out?

Hi, sorry I cannot help you with the litho but I have an extra t-shirt if you are interested

35 minutes ago, Brose said:

Hi, sorry I cannot help you with the litho but I have an extra t-shirt if you are interested

Thanks for the offer but I've already got the t-shirt from the show

10 hours ago, jamesbdx said:

Thanks for the offer but I've already got the t-shirt from the show

No problem