Len Cnut

THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2018/19

That's possible, maybe he did not want to carry Madrid on his back day in and day out. If they just need him to turn up during CL games and take it easy in Serie A, that's a pretty good deal for him.

51 minutes ago, moreblack said:

That's possible, maybe he did not want to carry Madrid on his back day in and day out. If they just need him to turn up during CL games and take it easy in Serie A, that's a pretty good deal for him.

If you look at his last season in Madrid he was pretty much playing as a CF meaning he didn't have to dart around the pitch as much he is smart enough to maintain his body and know when to move into a less mobile position.

But give him a champions league night where he has to shine and watch him sprint like a 20 year old 

6 hours ago, AslatIE said:

https://www.tv2.no/v/1432442/

Skip to 8:28 for a short clip of our lord and savior Ole Gunnar Solskjær jamming Right Next Door To Hell:shades:

With hell in this case being, uh, an industrial estate with a cheap pre-fab in the middle? 

I wouldn't see the video a load of Flemish? maybe the lingo was popped up I got confused and turned it off.

Anyway nice to see all the English teams are in the next round of the UCL

12 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

With hell in this case being, uh, an industrial estate with a cheap pre-fab in the middle? 

Right Next Door To Ethiad Stadium

Posted (edited)

Down the road from Salford Quays more like!  You gotta drive a few miles just to get into Manchester proper.

Edited by Len Cnut

Just crossing fingers that we proceed in the F.A cup Saturday night Wolves are no push overs they have done well in there first season back.

• Like 1

God I hope we draw Liverpool tomorrow. Nothing will bring me more joy (except trophies of course) than knocking Klopp & Co out of the Champions League.

13 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

God I hope we draw Liverpool tomorrow. Nothing will bring me more joy (except trophies of course) than knocking Klopp & Co out of the Champions League.

I enjoy every year when that happens. Next year is always their year.

• Like 1

As if a guy that does stuff like that, talks like this in real life:
“I am just so ashamed and have let myself and my family down. What happened was out of character. I am still in shock and feel awful.”

56 minutes ago, moreblack said:

As if a guy that does stuff like that, talks like this in real life:
“I am just so ashamed and have let myself and my family down. What happened was out of character. I am still in shock and feel awful.”

He’s a gyppo and hes related to Tyson Fury so I imagine you’re right but honestly, hand on heart now, did he actually do fuck all to Smalling?  He didn’t really, did he?  The Grealish one I can understand but that one, c’mon!

Odds on an English team to win Europa League, Champions League and Nation's League this year?

7 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Down the road from Salford Quays more like!  You gotta drive a few miles just to get into Manchester proper.

😂😂😂 too true.

Just realised Spurs are in the CL why Arsenal have to play teams like Rennes! Poor Len. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Just realised Spurs are in the CL why Arsenal have to play teams like Rennes! Poor Len. 

They will be out in the next round 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Its ultimately rewarding actually because Tottenham never succeed at anything.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

United have drawn Barca I'm told.  Tottenham have got City, COME ON YOU BLUES!

Edited by Len Cnut

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

United have drawn Barca I'm told.  Tottenham have got City, COME ON YOU BLUES!

Liverpool got Porto. The winner of that match meets the winner of Barcelona - United. 

11 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Liverpool got Porto. The winner of that match meets the winner of Barcelona - United. 

I'm gonna start watching the CL from now, either one of those games is entertaining for me, except maybe Porto vs Liverpool.

Just now, Len Cnut said:

I'm gonna start watching the CL from now, either one of those games is entertaining for me, except maybe Porto vs Liverpool.

It is a great competition :)

Play defensively as fuck both games get a 0 - 0 draw at the New Camp and a 1 - 0 at home.

Hate to say it but Jose tactics might be needed here.