Your favourite Gunners albums from 1993

Your favourite Gunners album from 1993   

80 members have voted

1. 1. Your favourite Gunners album from 1993

• Guns N' Roses - "The Spaghetii Incident?"
    • Jonas Hellborg, Buckethead & Michael Shrieve - Octave of the Holy Innocents
    • Bash & Pop - Friday Night Is Killing Me
    • Izzy Stradlin and the Ju Ju Hounds - Live
    • Duff McKagan - Believe in Me

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/31/2017 at 10:59 PM

between the drunken antics of "believe in me", the irrelevance of "spaghetti incident", the second choice of the izzy live album (i rather have the studio version), the weirdness of bucketface, and i dont even know what the bash think is doing there, picking one of these is like picking your favorite disease.

1 hour ago, moreblack said:

Juju Hounds were a fine band, but they weren't a band that ever needed to put out a live album.

bullshit hahahaha, the live boot "rocker" taken from the soundboard (i guess its the same @Tom-Ass mentioned) is just a magnificent recording

its probably the only live recording by any of the GNR guys that has two guitars that are in the same league as original GNR

AND not only that... they outdo the stones on jivin sister fanny

and they outdo howlin wolf on rocker (rockin daddy)

exactly how GNR used to outdo every band that they played a cover of

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Now I'm as big as Ju Ju Hounds fan as anybody but let's not get carried away?

hahahaha, i never heard a great stones version for this song. do you know any? the ones that i listened to (studio and live) are a bit pale in comparison to this ju ju hounds llive version!

1 hour ago, ludurigan said:

hahahaha, i never heard a great stones version for this song. do you know any? the ones that i listened to (studio and live) are a bit pale in comparison to this ju ju hounds llive version!

Metamorphosis. Even Izzy would say his version is nowhere near the Stones version! It is a Let it Bleed outtake for crying out loud, with some of Taylor's greatest ever lead lines.

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

Due to lack of options. 

It is a five option poll. All other options are certainly better, and I've never even heard two of them but I can safely say that with a degree of certainty, such is the horrendous nature of TSI.