06/06/18 - Odense, Denmark - Dyrskuepladsen

downzy

Unless Axl is ill and therefore on vocal rest as much as possible, he REALLY should be at that soundcheck, even he looked a bit bothered by his voice at times on Sunday,

with "I suck" comments and giving up on notes, which he never usually does...
I'm sure tomorrow can only be better after the low bar setting on Sunday! Fingers crossed!

Axl needs to have his whole crew at soundcheck. He needs to play the loudest song with the most instruments and say “if this sounds like shit to you now it’s probably going to sound like shit tomorrow, so get it right or I’ll find someone who will.”  Soundcheck is the time to be a hard ass but don’t show up to the gig without playing a full song with vocals and expect it to be perfect then go off on everyone. 

The sound crew should be embarrassed by what happened in Berlin. 

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

3 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I'm really expecting a bounce back show from Axl. 

myself somewhat included...The Ego within him was even clearly depicting that he wasn't up to scratch, I'm sure he's gonna do his best to give more and since it's not first date back, I'm sure it'll go quite a bit better, at the least! Download after that...he needs to find form, fast !

Edited by colonizedmind

3 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

We are always rooting for Axl. He makes or breaks gnr for us. People forget there are fans here, not just “haters” 

Over here or any other forum dedicated to bands/artists or even sports, “haters” are or were fans too.   :shrugs:

• Like 1