It's So Easy Video Discussion - Now Viewable on YouTube

38 minutes ago, Epson said:

Paradise City is 1080p now. They can somehow change it without reuploading.

they can have YouTube swap the file basically and retain all the metadata...
Normal uploaders can't do this, but brands probably can request...

Edited by colonizedmind
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dean said:

That was pretty cool. 31 years for that to be released, so we've only got another 21 to go for Catcher, Better etc :lol:

Is there a video for Catcher???

10 minutes ago, quikspade said:

I tend to think it may.  There is quite a bit of different footage in the video.

I'm almost certain it does...there's footage of it floating around...

Cool to see but I actually like the promo version quite a bit more.. I thought it represented the chaos of the early shows much better and there was more live footage which I am all about.  The new version also focused  more on the big hair Axl while the old one mixed it up better with other shows that he wasn't as poofed up.. The scene where Slash kicked the dude off the stage was also taken out and I thought that was one of the coolest scenes of the video... Much better than seeing Axl sitting in a Limo with spandex lol..

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

Just changed the title to reflect the actual content of the thread. 

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS in this thread or on this forum! 

This is an Apple Music exclusive for the time being and we don't want any legal trouble. 

I'm certain it'll be on the free sites soon enough anyway. 

1000% these exclusive deals are always "timed" - it'll be on VEVO/YouTube at max, in a week...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

Is there a video for Catcher???

There's a video up on YouTube where the uploader claims GN'R hired them to film the footage for a potential video. Whether or not it's true I don't know!

3 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Good... maybe I will be dead before they come out ;)

:lol:

Just now, Dean said:

There's a video up on YouTube where the uploader claims GN'R hired them to film the footage for a potential video. Whether or not it's true I don't know!

:lol:

Oh ya...the one with the boy and the tennis ball...that was claimed to be used as promo for the screens during live performances?
I can never remember if evidence of it being used was shown though?
It looks like a student film...

1 hour ago, MaskingApathy said:

Interesting that they made it an Apple Music exclusive considering that Axl tweeted that "Tim Cook is the Donald Trump of the music industry" or something.

Axl "is't so easy" change his opinion...:P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

I've been thinking a lot about that too. 

At first I thought what Axl said was cool. I was thinking he was taking a stand against Apple. My guess now is that they just didn't as much money for the exclusive as they wanted lol

Well, money talks and bullshit walks. I find it ridiculous that they made a 31 year old video an apple exclusive. Why not just release on the gnr website? That said, can't wait to somehow see the full thing.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

Oh ya...the one with the boy and the tennis ball...that was claimed to be used as promo for the screens during live performances?
I can never remember if evidence of it being used was shown though?
It looks like a student film...

You're probably right. Interesting why there never was any official videos, Axl seemed that he intended to 3 years later during the interview he did on That Metal Show.

Better was more or less a similar video to this one in terms of live shots, just less exciting!

2 hours ago, Argento said:

Hey! Do you think this ISE version is the REMASTERED version we will hear in the final release? ;)

I'm listening it right now on headphone and comparing it to the old pre-remastered one and yes it sounds different, more depth and louder.

The video is also not exactly the same as the one with timestamps. I think they altered the editing a bit but the footage is actually still same.

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I thought some of their old videos had been re-uploaded to YouTube in 1080 recently? There was a whole thread about to but I didn't look too closely. 

Paradise City is in "1080p" now and SCOM alternate/color version and The Garden were uploaded on YT for the first time on their offical channel, "1080p" too, but all are the same sd tape footage as always, not film remastered like ISE seems to be. I wonder if ISE is the only music video remastered from film on the AFD box set, would be really weird, having glorious film footage of a unreleased video and not from the videos they did release.

• Like 1

i also prefer the bootleg version we've had all these years. maybe i don't like change... but this is like the remastered versions of star wars where george lucas added some crap that ruins the original version.

regardless - it's amazing to be getting new stuff from the band. i'm still shocked this is all going on.

and for those on here looking for it, it was pretty simple for me to follow the clues in this thread to search rutube.

• Like 1