Favourite NITLT Bootleg

Since this tour's leg is done and assuming that Axl won't get any better, vocally speakin, (i assume) let's pick our favourite bootlegs. 

Let's choose one for only amateur and one for only IEM/Soundboard(iem's that we have sound very close to soundboard)

I don't have a pick for amateur personally.

IEM/Soundboard is San Diego 2017. Axl sounded great, he sounded better than the forum even thoguh the setlist was a little shorter and i like both Catcher and TWAT i would choose San Diego because overall he sounds awesome. Jungle, Prostitute and Yesterdays are great.

Im curious about your picks :D

Nightrain from Coachella and WTTJ from Vegas night 2 are reunion highlights to me :) 

Would be nice to do a "Best of" with all the good quality bootlegs we have (Vegas both nights, Rock in Rio, Apollo, Osaka, Kobe, Saitama, Forum, San Diego...)

Edited by GNRfanMILO

San Diego 2017 was great but i would pick The Forum, great setlist and Axl sounded really solid for most part. 

From amateur videos I like the most, obviously, Chorzów 2018 because I was there and watching videos from this show bring me great memories. I also really like Houston 16 and MSG 17.

Yeah I've had fun being at the shows but that's where it ends. Nothing since the "reunion" has been listenable after the fact.

I was at the 4 hour forum show last year and heard the radio broadcast the next day and it honestly tarnished the amount of fun I had the night before because it proved just how bad it actually was.

Forum ‘17 is my favorite soundboard. It’s their longest show ever, so they hat earns it some more points. My favorite bootleg is Foxboro ‘16 night 2. It was the concert I went to and the bootleg has some of the best quality I’ve heard from a show that’s not soundboard.

• Like 1

Are there honestly any shows that the audio is enjoyable the whole way through? Being at the show is one thing when there are other things to focus on during the songs Axl struggles on but when you are listening to an audio only bootleg it is kind of hard to get around that.

34 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Are there honestly any shows that the audio is enjoyable the whole way through? Being at the show is one thing when there are other things to focus on during the songs Axl struggles on but when you are listening to an audio only bootleg it is kind of hard to get around that.

Personally i made it through Forum and San Diego 17 very easy, Axl was awesome. Same goes to Las Vegas double shot.

1 hour ago, Wagszilla said:

Downloading bootlegs?

My goodness!

The youth today!

giphy.gif

Naughty kids nowadays 

1 hour ago, sl4yer said:

I love Madagascar from the Forum. And Melissa backing vocals <3

Same, that's awesome

• Like 2