12/08/18 - Honolulu, Hawaii - Aloha Stadium [Last show of the tour]

alfierose

25 minutes ago, Caedo said:

As much as I'd like to read into what Axl said it just sounds like the same old "we'll see what happens" thing. I hope I'm wrong though

I know, right? Someone on that periscope- chat said: At least Axl confirmed that Gn'R is continuing... 

Let's hope for the best.... whatever that means.

Edited by Fourteenbeers

3 minutes ago, MildlyArtistic said:

Sure, this tour had its ups and downs, but I don't think that anyone in 2015 when the rumours started heating up was expecting this band to go and smash it the way they did in 2016.

What a career redemption on Axl's part. He went from being widely seen as a washed-up narcissist performing in theatres to selling out stadiums to massive audiences with Slash and Duff, then absolutely killing it as the frontman for AC/DC. The casual audience doesn't hate Axl anymore.

And as much as we've griped about the setlist, the setlist we've got have been awesome. Who'd have expected Coma to be a setlist regular in 2015?

I guess who would have thought this would happen. I thought this would eventuate the day axl and slash would be having a last hurrah and exiting out of the music biz forever.Admittedly i switched off being a fan after 08, and mostly followed slash after his solo album in 2010 as i felt he was the one keeping the old school guns spirit alive with skmc. But all of this with mostly slash, has engaged my interest with guns again. I always hoped axl and slash could try and heal things again.

13 minutes ago, MildlyArtistic said:

What a career redemption on Axl's part. He went from being widely seen as a washed-up narcissist performing in theatres to selling out stadiums to massive audiences with Slash and Duff, then absolutely killing it as the frontman for AC/DC. The casual audience doesn't hate Axl anymore. 

Agreed. Axl does amazing things when he has a chip on his shoulder.

Edited by Gibson_Guy87
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, lukigol said:

dont think so, worst crowd is in USA

Don't think so. Finland was  worse. Luckily for me, the part of the crowd I was in was quite lively, so it didn't spoil my night.  But the audience as a whole was pretty lame. They could've used some pills to perk up. 

Edited by Fourteenbeers

On 12/5/2018 at 2:37 PM, nycgunner said:

Different markets.  NYC ticket prices are insane.  I think a comparable ticket at GN’R MSG was at least $500. 

I just paid $400 for half decent seats for The Rolling Stones at MetLife. 

Yeah & The Stones Stadiums Rose Bowl etc pit tixs are like $2000 just under for Hard Rock Stadium

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/the-rolling-stones-2019-no-filter-tour/event/0D005570C51DA28D

Edited by Gavin82