12/08/18 - Honolulu, Hawaii - Aloha Stadium [Last show of the tour]

alfierose

2 minutes ago, F*ck Fear said:

Did I just watch the same performance of Madagascar as you guys? 

It always starts out strong, and than he switches to that weak shit.

On top of that he fucks up the timing at one point.

Best part was Melissa's backing vocals at the end, seriously. Best since 2002 when Robin Finck did it.

I think it was actually one of the weakest performance of Maddy this year.

My personal favourite is of course from Chorzow but I think the best one was in Oslo. Axl really tried to kill mickey mouse and sing as much as possible in his lower voice.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, sl4yer said:

I think it was actually one of the weakest performance of Maddy this year.

My personal favourite is of course from Chorzow but I think the best one was in Oslo. Axl really tried to kill mickey mouse and sing as much as possible in his lower voice.

Nijmegen Maddy :headbang:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dean said:

"we can't do what's next until we finish this...!"

!!!!!!!!

I think when it comes to a new Guns album Axl truly wants to do it just like he said in China exchange but the way he did things in the past suggests his process in Guns is touring or writing and recording, don't think he can do both at the same time. perhaps after Slash will complete the tour with Myles and the Con, they will assemble and begin work in the studio.

Axl saying this to the crowd at the last show of this tour is him basically reassuring fans it's not over.

• GNFNR 1

17 minutes ago, lukigol said:

That was nice ride this 3 last years . Still remeber that feeling when I saw first videos from trubadour. I got chills and goosebumps , felt kinda like a kid waiting for his christmas gift and Im fuckin 40! So sureal. Altough I think that band is dead (sorry) I want to thank them for bringing back my memories from nineties. I dont expect anything more from them.  Also dont think that Axl can deliver good vocal around his sixtiees. They just lost to much time in the past. Sad but true.  

Thanks averyone on this forum I could discuss with this last few years. All of u are great and it was cool to read all of your posts guys. True fans. Merry chiristmas everybody and happy new year/years! Greets from Poland. Lucas

I agree. (pozdrowiam również= greetings to you too)

• Thanks 1