Slash's London show on February 20, 2019 was shot in video for possible official DVD release

ludurigan

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, janrichmond said:

Pre-ordered mine today, roll on September :dance:

Which one did you get?

I watched the video; it sounds good but I think Slash should be a little louder and panned more towards the center, basically stand out in the mix more. I think he's blended in too much. Still sounds miles better than the Roxy show.

• Like 3

Just stopped by to post the Anastasia video but you guys beat me to it.. I can't wait to watch it later.. It can't be any better than the Sydney performance from the AL tour.. Can it?  That is my all time favorite live Slash performance...

1 hour ago, Tom-Ass said:

Just stopped by to post the Anastasia video but you guys beat me to it.. I can't wait to watch it later.. It can't be any better than the Sydney performance from the AL tour.. Can it?  That is my all time favorite live Slash performance...

It has the longer solo at the end.

• Like 1

On 7/16/2019 at 3:04 PM, MaskingApathy said:

Which one did you get?

I watched the video; it sounds good but I think Slash should be a little louder and panned more towards the center, basically stand out in the mix more. I think he's blended in too much. Still sounds miles better than the Roxy show.

the bluray + cd set (i don't do vinyl)