Live Like a Suicide

Duff's solo album Tenderness: OUT NOW

thanks.. I checked it but..  nothing! :wacko:

maybe for  the italian show it worked differently ..

I'll buy it, never mind.. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

thanks.. I checked it but..  nothing! :wacko:

maybe for  the italian show it worked differently ..

I'll buy it, never mind.. 

I don't think they do this in Europe. Fingers crossed, maybe we'll get it at the show :shrugs:

• Like 1

I'm kinda ashamed to post this, since there are many of you that just disliked the record very much, but here it goes... I think it's the best album by a GNR member in a long time. 

First of all, I'm ahuge fan of Neil Young, so it makes total sense that I'd have enjoyed a Country kinda record. Some songs are weak indeed, but overall it is a very well produced album, and the tones (very well choosen) really catched my attention the whole time. I couldn't help but wonder how it would be if there were Axl's vocals or Slash's parts on some of this songs, and also, how I would like Guns to have more "mellow" songs like It's Not Too Late or Wasted Heart. 

I'd be VERY happy if a new album went to that kind of vibe.

Just my 2 cents. 

:smiley-confused2:

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, jafeijo said:

I'm kinda ashamed to post this, since there are many of you that just disliked the record very much, but here it goes... I think it's the best album by a GNR member in a long time. 

First of all, I'm ahuge fan of Neil Young, so it makes total sense that I'd have enjoyed a Country kinda record. Some songs are weak indeed, but overall it is a very well produced album, and the tones (very well choosen) really catched my attention the whole time. I couldn't help but wonder how it would be if there were Axl's vocals or Slash's parts on some of this songs, and also, how I would like Guns to have more "mellow" songs like It's Not Too Late or Wasted Heart. 

Just my 2 cents. 

I really like Chip Away and the new version of Wasted Heart. 

1 hour ago, jafeijo said:

Just my 2 cents. 

Don't ever be ashamed of your own opinion on something as subjective as music. I, too, think it's one of the better records by a GNR member. But I also loved Duff's last Loaded release.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1