Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

1 minute ago, rocknroll41 said:

Hey wait how is Thyme only one minute and fifteen seconds long? I thought that was supposed to be one of the BIG songs that Beltrami and Buckmaster did orchestra for and everything!

It still can be. These are reference tracks. For all intents and purposes, they are demos. It can be a portion of the arrangement. I believe @axlrosefan4life also stated there are two versions of Thyme among the 15 CDs, so its possible a longer version is on these

4 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Hey wait how is Thyme only one minute and fifteen seconds long? I thought that was supposed to be one of the BIG songs that Beltrami and Buckmaster did orchestra for and everything!

Either it got developed or it's a little orchestral interlude. I remember Tommy Stinson mentioning he had just re-recorded bass for a short song, he talked about a small interlude that worked as a sort of intro to another song. It could be that.

Edited by Twinaleblood

2 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

It still can be. These are reference tracks. For all intents and purposes, they are demos. It can be a portion of the arrangement. I believe @axlrosefan4life also stated there are two versions of Thyme among the 15 CDs, so its possible a longer version is on these

Zodiac was the song that AR4L said there were two versions of, but in any case, I see what you mean.

1 minute ago, Twinaleblood said:

Either it got developed or it's a little orchestral interlude. I remember Tommy Stinson mentioning he had just re-recorded bass for a short song, he talked about a small interlude that worked as a sort of intro to another song. It could be that.

The interlude in question was, if I remember correctly, a intro or the intro [album version] to Chinese Democracy

2 minutes ago, Twinaleblood said:

Hmm... Could be. I also remember Axl mentioning a track called Quick Song (separate from Thyme). I feel like that one would be an “interlude,” if anything.

also, Billionare is only a minute long, it seems, and is listed right before Oklahoma. Maybe the former is the intro for the latter?

Just now, DarthBruno said:

Sorry, but am I the only one that care about AFD 99? Sorry but I don't see anyone talking about these, do you think it will be in one of those 15 cd's?

It’s already confirmed that one of the 15 cd’s is the ‘99 AFD, yes.

Let's speculate about the little notes next to some of the song titles.

BLK / FRG is obviously Black Frog (as in Axl's publishing company). Wonder why this is written just next to two tracks.

NU AX next to Hardschool could stand for New Axl.

And what could the P.R.L. (or is it P.R.I.?) next to "Thyme" be? Maybe it explains why it's so short somehow.

Edited by Twinaleblood
  • Like 1

Just now, 31illusions said:

These song titles could be "made up" to hide the real names or because they're unfinished. A lot of bands do that like Metallica.

They're working titles. Temporary titles just to distinguish it from other songs. I think Thyme is a final title.

Heard atlas, i think its fake. Sounds like someone did a good job of mashing up previously used lyrics from chinese songs to make a 3 second clip (like the evader general mix). I think axlrosefan4life is in on it, and theyre using a fake '15 cd set' story to lure in real leakers.

The 'hard school' song is just the exact same clip of jackie chan, except a bit cleaner, probably remade or touched up in a program.

Besides, If someone had this for real, they wouldnt post about it anywhere ( or let axlrose4life post about it) and risk everything. And if they did, we would get more than 3 seconds of atlas (in better quality) and definitely not exactly the same part of jackie chan we already had.

Edited by Sonicjam
  • Like 1