Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

30 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Wait wait wait wait wait...............

Are you suggesting GN'R sell unreleased material to their fans who are dying to buy it?? WHAT AN INSANE CONCEPT! IT'LL NEVER WORK! 

I'd say - in about 2-3 centuries, maybe.

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

It seems @axlrosefan4lifeis the only person willing to help the fans hear this material. Everyone else, including the person who purchased the CDs isn't interested in sharing with fans for free. 

I don't know, perhaps @axlrosefan4life doesn't care, but maybe the other person doesn't want to go to jail/court or even be investigated?  Just a thought.  Also, again I have to ask.  Let's say they wanted to share it all.  How can they do that if on this very forum you don't allow anyone to post or ask for leaks?  I mean I assume you have that policy for a reason and I guess that reason has something to so with liability.  So it's cool for you to protect yourselves but not the person that has these cds?

Not trying to be a dick here, just playing devil's advocate.

• Like 3

I started using this forum back in 2007 shortly after Madagascar leaked, if you told me then that 12 years later the forums are still freaking out over 5 second clips of tracks from 1999 I'd have been one bummed out teenager.

Anyhow, the clip is just about what I expected it to be, I'm hoping that this leak doesn't destroy any chance we had of hearing the songs like when checkmate leaked.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Wait wait wait wait wait...............

Are you suggesting GN'R sell unreleased material to their fans who are dying to buy it?? WHAT AN INSANE CONCEPT! IT'LL NEVER WORK! 

complaints, complaints, complaints 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, The Matinator said:

I started using this forum back in 2007 shortly after Madagascar leaked, if you told me then that 12 years later the forums are still freaking out over 5 second clips of tracks from 1999 I'd have been one bummed out teenager.

Anyhow, the clip is just about what I expected it to be, I'm hoping that this leak doesn't destroy any chance we had of hearing the songs like when checkmate leaked.

In another universe everything leaked in 2016 and we're all bitching about wanting a reunion

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ZoSoRose said:

In another universe everything leaked in 2016 and we're all bitching about wanting a reunion

1 minute ago, ZoSoRose said:

Would have preferred this, no doubt

2 minutes ago, gavgnr said:

Would have preferred this, no doubt

Nah I’m glad we got the semi-reunion instead. Woulda rather had NITL than ChiDem leftovers... but I’ll still gladly take the ChiDem leftovers too, if they ever become available.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, troccoli said:

I don't know, perhaps @axlrosefan4life doesn't care, but maybe the other person doesn't want to go to jail/court or even be investigated?  Just a thought.  Also, again I have to ask.  Let's say they wanted to share it all.  How can they do that if on this very forum you don't allow anyone to post or ask for leaks?  I mean I assume you have that policy for a reason and I guess that reason has something to so with liability.  So it's cool for you to protect yourselves but not the person that has these cds?

Not trying to be a dick here, just playing devil's advocate.

The forum doesn't allow that cuz theres a mentally ill manchild that likes to impersonate TB and take down gnr bootlegs, demoes, fan content, leaks, etc. The forum got a C&D last year from his fake company so they're not taking any risks

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rocknroll41 said:

Nah I’m glad we got the semi-reunion instead. Woulda rather had NITL than ChiDem leftovers... but I’ll still gladly take the ChiDem leftovers too, if they ever become available.

Same. I wouldn't trade 2016 for anything

Still, I want everything

• Like 2