alfierose

10/18/19 - Guadalajara, MX - Estadio Jalisco

fellas 

heres the inside scoop 

thousands of people were left outside of GDL stadium and they over packed it inside 

the company that brought GNR is getting fines up the ying yang

https://www.eluniversal.com.mx/espectaculos/musica/gobierno-de-guadalajara-impone-multas-por-sobrecupo-en-concierto-de-guns-n-roses

https://www.eluniversal.com.mx/espectaculos/musica/guns-n-roses-en-guadalajara-fue-un-fraude-usuarios-se-quejan-en-redes

Edited by double talkin jive mfkr
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

fellas 

heres the inside scoop 

thousands of people were left outside of GDL stadium and they over packed it inside 

https://www.eluniversal.com.mx/espectaculos/musica/gobierno-de-guadalajara-impone-multas-por-sobrecupo-en-concierto-de-guns-n-roses

https://www.eluniversal.com.mx/espectaculos/musica/guns-n-roses-en-guadalajara-fue-un-fraude-usuarios-se-quejan-en-redes

This is a shame! I hope these promoters or whatever gets the punishment they deserve. 

Mexico is not in luck with regard to GNR shows.  If I'm not mistaken, in 2016 a fan died in an accident on the way to the show.

4 minutes ago, Derick said:

This is a shame! I hope these promoters or whatever gets the punishment they deserve. 

Mexico is not in luck with regard to GNR shows.  If I'm not mistaken, in 2016 a fan died in an accident on the way to the show.

Yes, i recall this fan died on the way to show.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

fellas 

heres the inside scoop 

Thanks for the articles, I knew something was really fucky about the organisation and security of the show, and they obviously got greedy with the tickets for the standing sections, or at least for "General A"/the golden circle. I looked behind me and it looked like the barrier was about 2/3 down the pitch. I felt really bad for the people who arrived around 8/9pm who would have missed the whole show by the time they got in.

There was ONE door for General A, which would have been stupid in the first place, then compounded by their greed in overselling that area, led to a complete disaster. As those were the most expensive tickets (3300 pesos including fees), those people have every right to ask for their money back. I hope Live Talent goes out of business.

9 minutes ago, Amir said:

Thanks for the articles, I knew something was really fucky about the organisation and security of the show, and they obviously got greedy with the tickets for the standing sections, or at least for "General A"/the golden circle. I looked behind me and it looked like the barrier was about 2/3 down the pitch. I felt really bad for the people who arrived around 8/9pm who would have missed the whole show by the time they got in.

There was ONE door for General A, which would have been stupid in the first place, then compounded by their greed in overselling that area, led to a complete disaster. As those were the most expensive tickets (3300 pesos including fees), those people have every right to ask for their money back. I hope Live Talent goes out of business.

I hate to have seen what would happen incase of a fire inside the stadium and get that many people out.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Amir said:

i read another article where the head of Live Talent makes up a story about people trying to rush the doors with fake tickets just BS 

https://www.publimetro.com.mx/mx/entretenimiento/2019/10/20/live-talent-da-postura-lo-acontecido-en-guns-n-roses.html

Edited by double talkin jive mfkr

7 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

i read another article where the head of Live Talent makes up a story about people trying to rush the doors with fake tickets just BS 

https://www.publimetro.com.mx/mx/entretenimiento/2019/10/20/live-talent-da-postura-lo-acontecido-en-guns-n-roses.html

"Most people arrived at almost eight o'clock at night, which caused good logistics to be impeded."

Absolute bullshit. There was already a huge queue before 18:30. Get fucked, mate :lol: 

• Haha 1

Awful awful. :( *translated from spanish* Just a few comments from people on social media.

I was last night... a rampage. Dangerous until scary. People were starting to fall from the hallways above to the stands four floors from there. There were little children. People wouldn't stop in, a des-Ma-Dre. I traveled from the other side of the country just for this, in the end we didn't stay because we couldn't even breathe, in the corridors (the only places we reached) ended up getting rows, that by pushing, people were in the stands... Dangerous. It took us to go out and by doing so "security" were 18-Year-old children, who apologized and said they didn't know that this would happen, that they had only hired them to indicate doors. Terrible terrible.

It was a real rampage, it is amazing the ineptitude of these organizers, be careful tijuana and h & H. This company is only interested in selling the event, the result in terms of organization, income and accommodation was really nefarious, fortunately guns took away the bad taste of mouth, but this damn unfortunate company, is not up to it, I hope you punish them They really deserve it.

The bad organization, I have acquaintances that did not let them pass and arrived at good time, no number of seats was respected, the impeccable band.

Lousy organization, if there was a sea of people why ching *** s didn't open the door early and they would have avoided all the mess there was! The line of general a of court did not advance and forward all getting in 😒 the tickets nor asked me much less validated, there was a lot of snuck in general to was full and until Thursday said on the sale page that there was still 3,000 Tickets so there was who entered for free, me for my part I'm quiet, I paid my ticket, I came in and enjoyed but they spent with the organization, I live in Guadalajara and there are other events and this doesn't happen,