alfierose

10/25/19 - New Orleans, LA - Voodoo Music Experience

58 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

ATTENTION AXL & SLASH :

Please listen to Dead Horse a few times before tonights show if you're going to play it again. It's available on Spotify, so it shouldn't be hard for you to find. I'll give you my login info if either of you need it ;)

Someone mentioned in the other thread that Fortus started playing the wrong key during the solo part.  Either way, I am sure they will tighten that shit up! Hoping for a much better performance tonight!

• Like 2

I’m still shooting for nov 1 as the hard school debut. Same day as terminator comes out. Bet tonight is a normal show with no locomotive and dead horse 

2 minutes ago, Gunsdrummer63 said:

I’m still shooting for nov 1 as the hard school debut. Same day as terminator comes out. Bet tonight is a normal show with no locomotive and dead horse 

Yall need to stop wishing bad things upon us! We are standing in an absolute downpour right now

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Gunsdrummer63 said:

I reckon they will play locomotive now they are confident just not Dead Horse.

30 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Yall need to stop wishing bad things upon us! We are standing in an absolute downpour right now

Too bad it’s not November yet

16 hours ago, Dazey said:

I’ve always found Port of Call on Esplanade to be great for a burger. Elizabeth’s for breakfast is also amazing. Praline bacon is yummy. 

Fried chicken at Willie Mae’s and great BBQ at Bullets on a Tuesday night. :thumbsup: 

Ohhhhhhhh. Sooooooooo. Gooooooood. I wish  I had.

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

So, its rained all night in Nola

Houston weather usually runs like NOLA. Just say year round, NOLA gets more rain. Houston is cold, damp, was raining this morning. So the rain must be headed to NOLA now.   Pack a jacket. In NewOrleans, there is always that one day when it just turns cold. Warm or hot day before, then a drastic change. @Rjuncajun @KeyserSoze. , great GnR fan NewOrleans ambassadors :P

Edited by Amaya

I think that not DH tonight, maybe they need bit more time to adjust the song , before back to play it.

11 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Just witnessed a guy buy 50 of the same shitty litho. Greed is real

It's super shitty, dudes about to lose money.

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Ha! Good luck with that dude! 

19 hours ago, Dazey said:

I’ve always found Port of Call on Esplanade to be great for a burger. Elizabeth’s for breakfast is also amazing. Praline bacon is yummy. 

Fried chicken at Willie Mae’s and great BBQ at Bullets on a Tuesday night. :thumbsup: 

Damn son, that just induced some salivation.😄

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Gonna bite him in the ass! :lol:

Its been storming pretty heavy for the past 40 minutes or so. theres a couple of people by the main stage but man is it wet. Other bands are still playing though. Moon Taxi is about to come up

• Like 1