Axl and TB’s thoughts/actions on leaks?

4 minutes ago, TeeJay410 said:

Honestly just going to Fernando’s comments on Reddit is magical. Like, what in the world is he doing trolling Reddit and picking fights when he is a significant member of the management team of one of the workds’s largest touring acts

After the past year, I am no TB fan but I dont think thats him

EDIT- If it is, it just further promotes his incompetence

Edited by ZoSoRose

38 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Why hire Beta as his PA in the first place, then? Beta said she became the band’s manager in 2011 cause she threatened to quit if another real manager was hired, iirc.

EDIT: found the article where she said that: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/la-xpm-2011-dec-21-la-et-12-20-axl-rose-interview-20111221-story.html%3f_amp=true

Do you look up facts and investigate every  joke you read?:lol:

4 minutes ago, gnfnrs1972 said:

Do you look up facts and investigate every  joke you read?:lol:

Wait... you mean there’s MORE to life than researching facts for jokes on GnR forums?! :P

EDIT: in all seriousness, I didn’t even realize you were joking. I seriously thought you were saying there was a legit rumor out there somewhere suggesting Axl promoted TB to managers to justify their presence in his life. That’s how sad this whole thing is! XD

Edited by rocknroll41
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Oldest Goat said:

I'm not a fan of the TB people, I don't know them personally but they're incompetent managers. Could be wrong but they seem like leeches too. That being said this interview is fucking cringe and sounds like it was conducted by a psycho-internet-loser-type. Like Xoxi lol.

Yeah are we sure this is even real? It seems so... off...

Fernando should be working the 2 am shift at Dennys and instead he's managing one of the biggest bands of all time. Nothing makes sense with this band. I can only imagine the eye-rolls from Duff and Slash when this assclown leaves the room. Reminds me of that quote from Tommy Stinson about Paul Huge, something like "there were people making suggestions that had never even released an album". 

• Like 2

Idk, until it’s actually confirmed somehow I’m just gonna believe the reddit posts are not really him. Sure it definitely sounds like things he’d say, but I just have the feeling it’s not actually him posting. Very easy to troll on reddit like that, if he had something to say he’d probably come here with his verified profile

Team Brazil are probably some type "executive managers" who manage Axl and maybe come up with the... ehm... interesting merch. Because there has to be more seasoned professionals behind the scenes operating the massive ship that is the touring entity of Gn'R. At least I remember Duff congratulating this one female manager in 2017/2018, who got an award and she had been with Gn'R since the start of NITL tour. If I recall correctly. Don't remember her name unfortunately.

We're going to put a lock on this since there's absolutely no way of knowing until such time we see actual, verifiable proof that it's Fernando or a response from the band or management.  

What I can say is that news of these leaks was not well received.  It's not the kind of development that is viewed favourably by anyone involved.

In other words:

T6o7b13.gif?noredirect

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

• downzy locked this topic