Motley Crue, Def Leppard, and Poison 2020 Stadium Tour

The Holographic Universe

On 1/31/2020 at 12:39 PM, Dangom1 said:

Holy crap. I bought my wife a cameo for her 30th and the actress nailed it. When I ordered I had a chance of declining it for a second take. If I'd ordered that however. I deffo would of ordered another one. He's a complete joke. There's a clip of him doing Kick-start but they've put subtitles on its that bad. At the end krusty the clown is there asking what the hell was that 

Had tickets for this festival along with Poison who always rock, but then it got postponed and I decided to just get a refund.

This concert is still coming to Dallas in August. Might decide to go and get better tickets, but I'm waiting until it gets closer to the time. I doubt it'll sell out.

You're right, last time I saw the Crue, we the fans did most of the singing. Lucky for them the band still rocks, because Vince can't sing anymore.

Def Leppard and Poison still give a great show. Poison are always upbeat and gives fans a great show. Not a fan of Joan Jett, but the rest of the lineup is cool.  Like I said will see when August rolls around. it is in an indoor area so that's good.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Most of the tickets for the Dallas/Arlington concert are all pre purchased tickets which means they are hundreds of dollars because brokers bought them all. This is such bull shit. They do have some $60 tickets but no many and not together. Guess I won't be seeing this concert, but I've seen these bands many times, so I really don't care much.

On 6/19/2022 at 9:19 AM, gt72 said:

From videos on YouTube of initial date of tour ,Def Leppard and Poison both sound fantastic,MC not so much 

Even though Vince has lost some weight, this from Nikki Sixx, he can't sing well anymore. I've seen the crew many times and fans do most of the singing and from the videos I've seen, Vince is still pointing that mic to the crowd. thank goodness for Mick and Tommy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Most of the tickets for the Dallas/Arlington concert are all pre purchased tickets which means they are hundreds of dollars because brokers bought them all. This is such bull shit. They do have some $60 tickets but no many and not together. Guess I won't be seeing this concert, but I've seen these bands many times, so I really don't care much.

Even though Vince has lost some weight, this from Nikki Sixx, he can't sing well anymore. I've seen the crew many times and fans do most of the singing and from the videos I've seen, Vince is still pointing that mic to the crowd. thank goodness for Mick and Tommy. 

Tommy's not even playing most of these shows because of his broken ribs, though Clufetos is a great get to replace him. Honestly I would rather see the Crue wit Corabi than Vince...

Def Leppard are still absurdly great live. I saw them on the co-headline trek with Journey at MSG a few years back and it was sublime. Poison can also still tear it up. Honestly if I were going to go, I'd pick a show that MC were closing, go for Joan and Poison and DefLep, then leave.

While I agree that Vince isn't perfect, I'd say he's good enough. He's actually trying. I'd go see them and Leppard.

I never ever in my life cared for Poison. I've seen Bret Michaels on a TV show once and he seems like a great dude, but that band had one note-worthy song and it's not even good.

On 6/30/2022 at 4:55 PM, axlslash said:

Tommy's not even playing most of these shows because of his broken ribs, though Clufetos is a great get to replace him. Honestly I would rather see the Crue wit Corabi than Vince...

Def Leppard are still absurdly great live. I saw them on the co-headline trek with Journey at MSG a few years back and it was sublime. Poison can also still tear it up. Honestly if I were going to go, I'd pick a show that MC were closing, go for Joan and Poison and DefLep, then leave.

Yeah, saw Def Leppard with poison and Lita Ford years ago and they all delivered.  Saw Poison so many times here in Dallas. In the 2000's Poison would come to Dallas once a year with many different 80's bands and we would go and they always rocked out. 

Saw Crue when they supposedly were retiring, I knew it wouldn't last long, and yeah the band rocked but Vince can't sing much and always points the mic to us fans. They still are rocking live. I did see Tommy did a full set a few nights ago and I think he's going to fuck himself up.

Bret is now in the hospital for testing and Poison had to cancel some dates. They were the band I really wanted to see again. Hope Bret will be okay. 

Tommy usually does something amazing with his drum set but I don't think he's able to do it now since he's with his broken ribs which sucks because I saw Tommy do the roller coaster drum set. He was freaking upside down. Tommy is one of the most amazing drummers of all time. Even my poppy loved him. lol

Anyway pisses me off that ticketmaster allows all those tickets to be bought by brokers and they want hundreds of dollars and some are over 1000. I would love to see if they sell these tickets.  This tour is in the new Globe life stadium which has a dome so it wouldn't be too hot. I will check closer to the date. Maybe they willl lower the prices for a fast sale. Since we now download the tickets to our phones buying the day of the show would be okay. I will see. The show is on a Monday due to re-scheduling due to covid and my daughter is already in school by then. 

16 hours ago, TheGeneral said:

While I agree that Vince isn't perfect, I'd say he's good enough. He's actually trying. I'd go see them and Leppard.

I never ever in my life cared for Poison. I've seen Bret Michaels on a TV show once and he seems like a great dude, but that band had one note-worthy song and it's not even good.

WEll, I've seen Poison many times live and they still rock. Bret sounds great and he and the band have so much energy and have such fun on stage they make us fans feel great. They are one hell of a band that still can rock live.

16 hours ago, TheGeneral said:

Just watched the Reelz special on Vince. Made me understand the guy more. Yeah, Vince does try. He can't sing the high notes anymore, but the Crue makes up for it with their playing and energy. I'm used to singing all the songs anyway, so helping Vince out is okay by me. He has lost some weight. God knows when we get older it's hard to stay thin. lol But Vince does have a passion for being in the Crue and he fits the Crue perfectly. Flaws and all.

On 7/2/2022 at 1:43 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, saw Def Leppard with poison and Lita Ford years ago and they all delivered.  Saw Poison so many times here in Dallas. In the 2000's Poison would come to Dallas once a year with many different 80's bands and we would go and they always rocked out. 

Saw Crue when they supposedly were retiring, I knew it wouldn't last long, and yeah the band rocked but Vince can't sing much and always points the mic to us fans. They still are rocking live. I did see Tommy did a full set a few nights ago and I think he's going to fuck himself up.

Bret is now in the hospital for testing and Poison had to cancel some dates. They were the band I really wanted to see again. Hope Bret will be okay. 

Tommy usually does something amazing with his drum set but I don't think he's able to do it now since he's with his broken ribs which sucks because I saw Tommy do the roller coaster drum set. He was freaking upside down. Tommy is one of the most amazing drummers of all time. Even my poppy loved him. lol

Anyway pisses me off that ticketmaster allows all those tickets to be bought by brokers and they want hundreds of dollars and some are over 1000. I would love to see if they sell these tickets.  This tour is in the new Globe life stadium which has a dome so it wouldn't be too hot. I will check closer to the date. Maybe they willl lower the prices for a fast sale. Since we now download the tickets to our phones buying the day of the show would be okay. I will see. The show is on a Monday due to re-scheduling due to covid and my daughter is already in school by then. 

WEll, I've seen Poison many times live and they still rock. Bret sounds great and he and the band have so much energy and have such fun on stage they make us fans feel great. They are one hell of a band that still can rock live.

Poison might have maintained their ability to perform live better than Crüe, but at the end of the day a polished turd is still a turd. If someone doesn’t like their music (And I can sympathize because I fucking hate their music), then you’re still not likely to enjoy their live show.