Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Another one from London

Let me just say one thing: There would be no Axl/DC, there would be no rejuveniled and motivated new/old Axl if there was no Slash and this reconcilation. It's as clear as a day!  Just look at that smile.... 

Thank you Slash for bringing our Axl back!  :heart:

• Like 2

Izzy said in his YouTube upload of the video it's going to be released in June 2016.. I wonder if he is doing more songs?  glad he doing a song..

1 hour ago, James Bond said:

So how long before the ever dependable Brett Buchanan at Alternative Nation writes an article about how this is a Guns song in the works?

Lol.. I was wondering the same thing.. He only writes false information in his articles..

2 hours ago, nn18 said:

Another one from London

Let me just say one thing: There would be no Axl/DC, there would be no rejuveniled and motivated new/old Axl if there was no Slash and this reconcilation. It's as clear as a day!  Just look at that smile.... 

Thank you Slash for bringing our Axl back!  :heart:

both Slash and Duff! love them both to pieces. thanks guys! :hug:

8 hours ago, James Bond said:

There's the picture we've been waiting for!

It's really cool seeing that it was just Slash and Duff there. I can tell they really hated the idea of Axl in AC/DC. Look at them, flying to London and smiling all for Axl. Clearly they're filled with rage!

:lol:

For Me, I feel like this is Izzy V.S. GN'R  now 

I guess He feels morivated now to make new song after years of hiatus N' farming avocado

Now We know the reason of His last photo

Seriously, what a year!

Edit: I see Izzy deleted His tweets again

Is He riding with the GN'R hype flow? Making new music during GN'R reunion... Wonders if its His intention cause GN'R still not release the new music N' maybe it will help to boost the sell

Edited by SerenityScorp