Guns N' Roses 14th October 2010 w/ Special guest Duff Mckagan

GnRMatt

As fucking awesome as this is I started thinking...why not take the opportunity to play something with Duff on vocals? Raw Power, Attitude, So Fine...anything.

It won't happen for the same reason they didn't play 14 Years with Duff.

...Izzy? And I see a difference; Izzy didn't sing on any real "hits" or classic covers. Sure, So Fine isn't either to be fair, but people would have gone crazy if they ripped into Raw Power or Attitude, they're songs that even casual fans would know the originals of.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As fucking awesome as this is I started thinking...why not take the opportunity to play something with Duff on vocals? Raw Power, Attitude, So Fine...anything.

It won't happen for the same reason they didn't play 14 Years with Duff.

...Izzy? And I see a difference; Izzy didn't sing on any real "hits" or classic covers. Sure, So Fine isn't either to be fair, but people would have gone crazy if they ripped into Raw Power or Attitude, they're songs that even casual fans would know the originals of.

Yeah, sorry, I meant Izzy.

Well, I guess you're right. But I'm sure people went crazy.

Wow.

Woke up this morning a bit apprehensive about going to back-to-back shows because I was so tired.

During YCBM, I see Tommy not there, but see a relatively tall guy with that trademark bleach-blonde do. Lights brandish the stage and fuck, Duff McKagan is playing with Axl and the boys. Amazing.

Thanks for the vid!!! How fitting does he look up there with Uncle Axl!!!!

This has to be a amazing feeling for Duff. I'm telling you it is only a matter of time before Axl gets the feeling to do a original lineup reunion. However I don't think he will turn his back on the current lineup, unless there is some serious money involved and its only a matter of time.

This has to be a amazing feeling for Duff. I'm telling you it is only a matter of time before Axl gets the feeling to do a original lineup reunion. However I don't think he will turn his back on the current lineup, unless there is some serious money involved and its only a matter of time.

There's been serious money involved for years... it hasn't made a blind bit of difference, give up guys and enjoy what we have.

You couldn't be more wrong. A reunion IS NOT happening. There were proposals, with a LOT, A LOT OF MONEY involved, former members already talked about it, and Axl refused. I would love to see a reunion, but I don't want one if that means that the actual band would split.

You couldn't be more wrong. A reunion IS NOT happening. There were proposals, with a LOT, A LOT OF MONEY involved, former members already talked about it, and Axl refused. I would love to see a reunion, but I don't want one if that means that the actual band would split.

No I also would not want the current lineup to split up. I feel the current lineup we have are the best fit of musicians we ever had with GnR. I'm not hoping for anything or holding my breath for anything. I am thankful we got new music and that Guns are touring. From being a fan since 87/88 I was one that sat thru the long years of silence and would not trade what we are having now for anything.

No I also would not want the current lineup to split up. I feel the current lineup we have are the best fit of musicians we ever had with GnR. I'm not hoping for anything or holding my breath for anything. I am thankful we got new music and that Guns are touring. From being a fan since 87/88 I was one that sat thru the long years of silence and would not trade what we are having now for anything.

Cool.

OH SWEET AND GLORIOUS DAY!!! I NEVER HAD A THING AGAINST DUFF THIS IS ROCK AND ROLL!!!

I WOULD GIVE MY LEGS TO BE THERE TONIGHT!!! THIS IS REUNION ENOUGH FOR ME. THE GREATEST BASIST AND THE GREATEST FRONTMAN BACK TOGETHER EVEN IF IT'S FOR ONE SHOW!!! THANK YOU AXL.

Edited by iftheworld

OH SWEET AND GLORIOUS DAY!!! I NEVER HAD A THING AGAINST DUFF THIS IS ROCK AND ROLL!!!

I WOULD GIVE MY LEGS TO BE THERE TONIGHT!!! THIS IS REUNION ENOUGH FOR ME. THE GREATEST BASIST AND THE GREATEST FRONTMAN BACK TOGETHER EVEN IF IT'S FOR ONE SHOW!!! THANK YOU AXL.

damn skippy :thumbsup:

I would venture to say your priorities are a bit askew.