Official TV Show discussion

SunnyDRE

The rumor of a new season for Friends has been surrounding the web for months. NBC network reportedly confirmed they will launch a new season of Friends on 2014, it was supposed to be about their story in a comeback reunion!

It’s still unknown if the original actors will accept NBC’s deal, but the dream of “Friends” reunion is closer than ever!

This is way better than just a Thanksgiving special like it was rumored last year!

Are you as excited as we are?

Source

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When joey is famous movie star. Vant remember that was reality or alternate reality. When Monica is fat and chandler is even more of a loser.

Well, it must have been alternate reality then, although I don't really remember that happening, and I watched all the 236 episodes at least 2x. Was Chandler a comic writer?

Edited by ManetsBR

- Seinfeld reunion happened on Curb

- @LisaKudrow " I don't know anything about it, sorry to disappoint".

I don't know if there would be a point of a reunion show, it's better to leave this stuff in reruns. Cosby tried and failed. Roseanne said she wouldn't do it, even though her reruns are pretty successful and keeps in touch with the cast.

I think they'd be open for doing some sort of 5 minute "dream sequence" appearance on one of their shows as a goof.

Edited by dalsh327

One of my all time favourite shows, but yeesh kill it with fire. The whole series was resolved and finished, everyone got together except Joey, he had that rubbish show. End of story.

And no to Fresh Prince. Really a mid 40's Will Smith living with Uncle Phil and Aunt Viv? :S

I really doubt this is even true. A reunion season? Yeah right. A single event I could see, not even an actual Friends episode but just the cast getting together on some talk show or something. Who even wants this anyways? There is no way the whole cast would be alright with revisiting that series.