Crash Diet 2012 - fan made

Dazey

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds messy with all those other songs sampled there.

Always loved this song. However this could just be a remaster or even completely recreated backing instrumental(guitar, bass, drums etc) with remastered Axl vocals on top. Not sure.

Like this? :xmasssanta:

Also, Slash? He didn't play on this song.

No he did not...

This is just a (bad) mash up of Crash Diet from the Rumbo Tapes. The original...

Axl gave the song(lyrics) to Asphalt Ballet

Really awesome song though so if current GnR do a version of it I'd be super happy!

R.I.P West Arkeen

Edited by KiraMPD

that song sucks and I don't understand why people like it. there is a reason it was never developed and released by the band. :rolleyes:

That's your opinion. Keep in mind it's a demo, so it's impossible to say what the finished/developed version would have sounded like.

The demos for some of the Appetite songs went through many changes. Paradise City didn't really have an intro, Welcome to the Jungle didn't have the first guitar solo, instead using the "When you're high..." part twice, and so on. I can feel a good vibe to Crash Diet. There's a working song in there somewhere, so it might have kicked our asses if they developed it into something else.

wicked cover! thanks for posting ... hadn't heard that one before!

that song sucks and I don't understand why people like it. there is a reason it was never developed and released by the band. :rolleyes:

Wrong.... I bet if you did a survey on this site you'd find it was one of fans favorites