**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm probably too cynical but the more i read the more i just want to buy

something else for money i have saved or worked jobs i don't like for.

i have been a GNR fan my whole life.from 13 years old to now.

but this isn't really anything that inspires me.

ashba,bumble,not slash and izzyid rather get a boot from the 80s/90s on ebay.

so I'm out.

Dont pay for boots, man. Download them for free.

But you do not get the packaging. Some bootleg companies used to shell a lot out on their artwork.

You can download them from the tracker as well and print them off youself. I used to buy them until I learned how to download. I just have them back up on hard drive now as discs were skipping over the years.

Uggh, all the romance is gone.

What do you think the Bonuses ( if any ) will be on the Vegas DVD ?

It says "Interviews" so I hope for full band .

I already consider the Audio CDs a bonus but if you could choose something realistic what would it be ?

Maybe an art book of stuff that was supposed to come with CD ? Or Maybe AFD 99 ? ( heard its not that great though )

Thoughts ?

I'm looking all over but i dont see a release date, whens it coming out?

They've announced international cinema dates for late March/early April, guess is they'll announce home video release date after that so they can get more money out of people ;)

Guest Len B'stard

International cinema, really? So it'll be playing down the road? Wow, thats big. Is there even that kinda audience for it or is it gonna be something you have to catch down the West End within a 2 week window?